What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

I think it's doing what you're supposed to do against the competition. I would guess that the Utes have been consistently blowing out inferior opponents?

Ya. 11 double digit wins.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Dat Delon Wright Doe

moves.gif

After googling I can confirm that that will indeed be Brady's new fav player.

KU falls again. They need to figure out how to score in the half-court quickly if they wanna win some Big 12 games.

Watching Iowa @ Wisconsin. Looks like Wisconsin's gonna pull it out, doing a good job getting back in transition and stopping Iowa. That's Iowa's M.O., they ain't very adept at the halfcourt. Both very good teams

KU falls again. They need to figure out how to score in the half-court quickly if they wanna win some Big 12 games.

Watching Iowa @ Wisconsin. Looks like Wisconsin's gonna pull it out, doing a good job getting back in transition and stopping Iowa. That's Iowa's M.O., they ain't very adept at the halfcourt. Both very good teams

Kansas has PG issues.. and shooting issues. They'll be good in March though.

Kansas has PG issues.. and shooting issues. They'll be good in March though.

I think they're a little frustrated with how hard they have to play on defense to win games at this point. Is this possible? Probably happened in the past to some Kentucky teams

Is Steve Fischer the most underrated coach in America? San Diego State always seems like they are going to suck the year after Poo, Tu, and Jew leave school, but somehow they are always good -he finds a few transfers, a couple of overlooked guys in Southern California, and then just kicks your ***.

I think they're a little frustrated with how hard they have to play on defense to win games at this point. Is this possible? Probably happened in the past to some Kentucky teams

It takes the kids some time to adjust to the talent level being more even than they're used to. For sure. Also takes them time to get used to playing hard D every possession. Cal isn't the best coach in America, but he is the best at preparing these kids for that... even before they choose a school.

Is Steve Fischer the most underrated coach in America? San Diego State always seems like they are going to suck the year after Poo, Tu, and Jew leave school, but somehow they are always good -he finds a few transfers, a couple of overlooked guys in Southern California, and then just kicks your ***.

He's pretty good. I don't think he's Dobby-good.

He really gets some athletic players, and makes scoring tough on the other team. His teams are always good.

Just bought tickets to the PAC 12 tournament in Vegas.

Pretty pumped.