What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

How come yhet running Randle isos from the top of the key? Wouldn't he be better served in teh post, or are they scared of the potential double and triple teams?

OKay.. sorry for the delay. Randle has been better taking his man off the dribble, driving in and kicking out or going up strong. Our guards have been lacking all year in their ability to feed the post player.. regardless of who it is.

Cal said a month or so ago that the guards are coming along quickly, but he was going to 'tweak' the offense to allow for a shorter learning curve.

(I know it sounds very basic, but that's what was said.)

OKay.. sorry for the delay. Randle has been better taking his man off the dribble, driving in and kicking out or going up strong. Our guards have been lacking all year in their ability to feed the post player.. regardless of who it is.

Cal said a month or so ago that the guards are coming along quickly, but he was going to 'tweak' the offense to allow for a shorter learning curve.

(I know it sounds very basic, but that's what was said.)

Ah OK. Yeah, I suppose the Harrisons aren't too experienced at feeding the post. Good and underrated skill to have. Hoiberg's awesome at teaching this ;)

Kentucky definitely got hot at the right time of the year.

Never thought they'd make it the far. Props to them for proving me wrong (not an easy thing to do).

(including me)

Not this one though...
BkBJfeMIEAAnUHO.jpg

from Tom Crean's twitter

"I am looking forward to watching Yogi Ferrell turn into a Shabazz Napier leader and help set our ONSLAUGHT towards next year."

lol

Matt Carlino is available to the college basketball world:

https://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsp...-transfer-from-byu-has-immediate-eligibility/

Matt Carlino has decided to leave BYU, the school announced on Tuesday.

The junior point guard completed his second full season with the Cougars and is on pace to graduate in June. He’ll have one year remaining, and will receive immediate eligibility at his next school per the graduate transfer rule.

Rumor has been UNLV for a few weeks, but who knows. I imagine he could go pretty much anywhere he wants.