What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

I thought he has to sit out a year or something so he his only choice is to go to a division 2 school

It's different when you graduate and still have playing time left. The only stipulation really is that you have to choose to enter a graduate program at your new school that your previous school doesn't offer.

Kansas fans are clamoring for him on Twitter. Smart guys.

It's different when you graduate and still have playing time left. The only stipulation really is that you have to choose to enter a graduate program at your new school that your previous school doesn't offer.

Kansas fans are clamoring for him on Twitter. Desperate guys.

Lol Kansas fans are retarded. They have no point guard and are freaking out about it.

Lol carlino is bad and UGLI. Wouldn't sniff the floor at UK, KU, or even ISU. Maybe he could go to Utah

BkMYgK2CIAAJYhl.jpg

I'd be stupid not to. Between that and Taysom Hill being a NFL first rounder whenever he goes pro...that's 2 surefires.

I don't know much about this Taysom Hill guy that's sure to go somewhere after the 2nd round, but I'll gladly bet a ridiculous amount of money that Carlino is not drafted.

I'd be stupid not to. Between that and Taysom Hill being a NFL first rounder whenever he goes pro...that's 2 surefires.

Your fairy tale land must be full of elation. Imagine, having a guy on your team, that's bolting, btw.. a second round draft pick!!!!!!

Where dat Zulu at.. I 'most ran outta dem exciting markz.