What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

what's his stated reason for leaving? Tail-chasing? Better coaching? Playing in a conference?

I think he is leaving cause he is upset that collonsworth was inserted into the starting lineup over him.

Carlino is a lil bitch..... good riddance

I think he is leaving cause he is upset that collonsworth was inserted into the starting lineup over him.

Carlino is a lil bitch..... good riddance

He is a little princess, which I think is one of the reasons that he hasn't reached his full potential. And his dad apparently has had multiple meetings with BYU coaches over the years about how they have been using him/not using him. I think that's always a bad sign. Once you hit about high school...if your dad is still trying to influence the amount of PT you're getting....

Conner Frankamp, bro.

Dude can shoot the rock.

Yeah, I agree he'll be solid. They have Mason as well who is pretty much the opposite of Frankamp. Then they have Tharpe coming back. All three are pretty much even in my eyes. But they should all be better next year.

My KU buddies only concerns for Frankamp are how badly the Mayor would expose him on defense. They are scared of his offense.

Yeah, I agree he'll be solid. They have Mason as well who is pretty much the opposite of Frankamp. Then they have Tharpe coming back. All three are pretty much even in my eyes. But they should all be better next year.

My KU buddies only concerns for Frankamp are how badly the Mayor would expose him on defense. They are scared of his offense.

Still laughing bout that recent controversy... y'all prolly dint here doe.

Hardly a controversy in my opinion.

It's a controversy if it's controversial. I agree it's not big deal other than a stupid thing to instagram. Self is pissed.. so it's controversial.
Get over it. It's controversial. It is.

what's his stated reason for leaving? Tail-chasing? Better coaching? Playing in a conference?

Probably so he can get to the NCAA tournament. Oh, wait.

All joking aside, Rose told him he'd never start and probably play at most, 20 minutes a game next season. My guess is he and daddy didn't like the sound of that. Having said that, I'm a fan and will follow him wherever he goes.

lol did seattlejazzfan just openly admit to being a zoob?

If by zoob you mean byu fan im surprised you have just figured this out

I've wanted UK to win up to this point since they beat WSU. Now I want them to lose. Sorry PKM, you had 2 straight games of sincere UK support, that is all you getting.

**** UK, Go Wisconsin.

Here is my hope for the rest of MM:

1) UK beats Wisconsin
2) UConn beats the Gators
3) UK meets UConn in the Final Four-- UK has an unbelievable first half, and they're up by 13 by the end of it.
4) UConn's coach, in a fit of anger, leaves the stadium, never to be seen again
5)

628x471.jpg

"Everybody come the **** down. We've got them right where we want them"

2010-December-30-23-17-45-e1293814861967.jpeg

napier-236x236.jpg

"OMG Thank YOU GOD!!"

ncb_g_calhoun11_300.jpg

"Look Cal Jr.-- there is simply no way that I'm letting you disrespect the most proud basketball program in the country like this. Watch yourself. "

628x471.jpg