What's new

***Official College Basketball Thread***

Elephant in the living room says: Wisconsin is about the whitest team I've seen in the tourney.

Went home for the weekend to watch the games, my dad thought Wisconsin was the funniest team he has ever seen. In my family's true contrarian style, my dad had to root for UK to combat my Wisconsin cheering.

This is a boring game.

It's crazy how 1 game can make such a dominant team look so flawed. I was always surprised at how good Florida was despite not having any elite scorers and a lot of offensively challenged players. Uconn exposed that to the max.

Went home for the weekend to watch the games, my dad thought Wisconsin was the funniest team he has ever seen. In my family's true contrarian style, my dad had to root for UK to combat my Wisconsin cheering.
Tell your dad he's a gentleman and a scholar. Also ask why he adopted.

I feel like I would enjoy your family.

I did.

I agree. I think UK will destroy them inside. I don't think UConn will win.

Ur awesome.

ec

I know you said previously that you banned yourself from going to Kentucky games for the past 2 years or something....but you're going now right? You have to.

I should obviously be going. Coach has even given me free tix behind the bench.
But for family health reasons I cannot. I am, however, still LOVING this run by the freshmen.

Don't u guys find it weird the final game's on a Monday? Why not have the Final Four on Fri, and Final game on Sunday?

Don't get it when coaches shared pleasantries before the game. You know they don't actually mean what they say. It's just masks.

UConn is playing fast and pushing after every missed shot. UK might want to put in some smaller guards if the Harrisons can't keep up.