What's new

Official Derren Wiliams is a Bitch Thread

Who's side are you on?

• DWill's

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Sloan's

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Great. I didn't realize that. Kinda like you don't realize that the official word is that Sloan stepped down on his own. All you're doing is dragging a player through the mud with zero facts to back it up. Otherwise, you're a stand up guy, guy.

Again, that's what you do on a message board. The facts are clear cut: We don't have all of them. I do have reactions based on articles posted online about the situation though.

What if Deron did gracefully push him out the door, if such a thing is even possible? Is that so bad? Is it wrong for a player to challenge a coach? I'm sorry. They're both adults. Is Deron, the captain of the team, not allowed to voice his opinion to his coach? Is this a dictatorship or something? Listen, what Deron has said over the last month or so wasn't so bad and rang true to many of us. Though I agree his leadership is suspect, what I perceive to have transpired is not so bad. Hell, Kobe's done much worse in L.A. under Phil's watch.

Again, that's what you do on a message board. The facts are clear cut: We don't have all of them. I do have reactions based on articles posted online about the situation though.
So you're discounting ENTIRELY what coach Sloan, KOC and Greg Miller said in favor of sensationalist journalism quoting anonymous "league sources". Brilliant.

I just want the Jazz to win...thats all. I hope this steers the ship in the right direction.

What if Deron did gracefully push him out the door, if such a thing is even possible? Is that so bad? Is it wrong for a player to challenge a coach? I'm sorry. They're both adults. Is Deron, the captain of the team, not allowed to voice his opinion to his coach? Is this a dictatorship or something? Listen, what Deron has said over the last month or so wasn't so bad and rang true to many of us. Though I agree his leadership is suspect, what I perceive to have transpired is not so bad. Hell, Kobe's done much worse in L.A. under Phil's watch.

This is true in regards to 99% of the coaches out there, however, we are talking about Jerry Sloan. It just looks bad for the organization that's been so "loyal".

So you're discounting ENTIRELY what coach Sloan, KOC and Greg Miller said in favor of sensationalist journalism quoting anonymous "league sources". Brilliant.

Yeah, those dudes say stuff like, "We're not looking for any trades right now" all the time. I don't believe them then either.

Delete this thread, this **** is useless.

Are we really going to follow up losing our coach with running our star player out of town?

Fools.

This is true in regards to 99% of the coaches out there, however, we are talking about Jerry Sloan. It just looks bad for the organization that's been so "loyal".

Archie, the longer Sloan stayed on board the higher the chances something like this would have gone down...sucks, buts its true. yo.

Archie, the longer Sloan stayed on board the higher the chances something like this would have gone down...sucks, buts its true. yo.

For sure. Any way you slice it, it's a crappy situation. It's just too bad it happened in the middle of the season, but who knows. Maybe it will be a good thing?

Yeah, those dudes say stuff like, "We're not looking for any trades right now" all the time. I don't believe them then either.
But you believe anonymous "league sources"? Do they have a history of providing accurate information?

So Deron should just keep his mouth shut and let his career pass him by for a coach who, sorry, has let the evolution of the game pass him by, at least somewhat?

But you believe anonymous "league sources"? Do they have a history of providing accurate information?

To tell you the truth, I don't know what I believe. I'm leaning more towards Sloan's side, but I just wanted to start an awesome and controversial thread.