What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

Apparently some guys in section 137 or 139 started a chant of "PUSHOFF P" Anyone recall what part of the game that was?

I did not notice that from watching it if that is what you mean but we were talking about it at the poker game night. George pushed off a couple different times.

Trout was a massive douche. ;)

@Bulletproof put on an amazing spread and a hell of a game. Had a fantastic time and got to meet a lot of people.

@Ron Mexico was always a fat bearded dude in my head and not him at all lmfao.

@Siro was kind of what I pictured.

@Darkwing Duck was pretty cool as well
Darkwing duck was there? :^O

Several of us were saying that for every round we should get together, not necessarily for poker, but just go to a good place to watch the game. I'm down for that!
In.
Even if it's just us two.

In.
Even if it's just us two.
Fro sure, but it wasn't even my idea, I think Ron was the one who brought it up. I think we could easily get 4-5 of us, maybe more.

I think someone mentioned Trolley Wing Co and they have as pretty good setup for watching a game with a group.

Fro sure, but it wasn't even my idea, I think Ron was the one who brought it up. I think we could easily get 4-5 of us, maybe more.

I think someone mentioned Trolley Wing Co and they have as pretty good setup for watching a game with a group.
I would love to try a new place. Sounds good

Hopefully the West Jordan/Midvale one.

Who’s in the Gobert jersey? Who’s in the #45 city shirt? Franklin has the hat with sunglasses on it? Where Siro?

Where are the other two group pictures we took before I left?

Who’s in the Gobert jersey? Who’s in the #45 city shirt? Franklin has the hat with sunglasses on it? Where Siro?

Siro was gone by the time we took these pics. Bullet has one with all of us.

Didn’t go back and look to see who was wearing what. But I’m in the green Gobert jersey.

I would be up for meeting at Trolley. Both locations will be very crowded on game day and not very big but maybe we can reserve a booth at the south one. Legends is also a solid place to watch games at.

The meet up was as solid as I expected. I had a great time and enjoyed everyone there. I had to rewatch the game since I missed a bunch of stuff.

I even enjoyed the poker game. I usually dont get into poker much but it was a fun relaxed game. It was pretty ridiculous the number of all ins we had in the first 2 hours at our table, it made it pretty entertaining. Everyone got a little rushed and sloppy the last 10 hands or so trying to push to get into the top 4 just before the game started. It made for some unique entertaining poker.

Thanks again for putting this on @Bulletproof. Every seemed to have a great time.

It is funny to get everyones takes on people on the board.

Stoked was the biggest surprise to me. He was not what I expected at all but was a fun guy to hang out with.