What's new

Official Paul Millsap Miami Heat Game Thread

Paul Millsap to Self: "I'm going to make you an All-Star"

This guy just amazes me. He doesn't really have any plays specifically run for him but yet he put up insane numbers. I know this is supposed to be Dwill's team, but Sap has been the foundation of the team so far this season...

Gotta enjoy it while we can! Dunno if the guys in gray will let this go on past the extra 5 minutes...

Millsap makes me forget all about AJ's suckiness.

Tonight A New Jazz Legend Was Born

And his name is Paul Millsap. Forgive me, I know there's already a couple of Millsap threads out there, but I'm so giddy I can't believe it.

As I said about Millsap in here a week or two ago: Every time the so-called "experts" say Millsap has reached his ceiling, he smashes right through it. He just refuses to level off.

Mark the tape, this game will be the catalyst that gets Millsap into the All-Star game this year and beyond and beyond. Tonight is now the referance point as to when Millsap became a "next level" player.

Millsap deserves AT LEAST 5 more threads. Not only for his god-like performance this game, but for being the only consistent Jazz player all season.

I'm typing this part just so I can type *removed by moderator* in all caps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't edit that I WASN'T CIRCUMVENTING THE FFFFFFFFIIIIIILLLLLLTERRRRRRRR!!!!111

I kept thinking all game "Deron should have called Paul and said he was going to make him an allstar"

All About milsap

Every thread on the board should be about milsap.

paul-millsap.jpg

Amen. As a guy who didn't think Milsap would be able to fully fill the shoes of Boozer in the scoring department, he has made me feel foolish. He has been the MVP of this team and is absolutely unreal so far.

Either way that was an amazing preformance! Lets hope we take this second half energy into orlando.

No matter what happens on the rest of this road trip, Millsap made watching it fun with his effort tonight