What's new

Official Paul Millsap Miami Heat Game Thread

What has jumped out about Millsap this season vs prior seasons is how much quicker he looks, both his footwork and hands. He likely can't grow taller over the rest of his career, so improving his quickness and coordination with the basketball is the next best thing; smart man:cool:.
He also looked way more 'natural' dribbling the ball on a fast break; I think it was against the Clippers.
LOL; anything else anyone want to say Millsap CAN'T do? Just let him know and he'll go work on it...

$$$ Paul Millsap New Theme Song $$$

_Paul%20Millsap.JPG

_Paul%20Millsap.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPki_kZrqEo&feature=related
^^Click Dat^^
_Paul%20Millsap.JPG

_Paul%20Millsap.JPG

Yep. I been bumpin this for MAUL PIMSLAP since last season!

Parenthetically, Carlos Boozer's career high is 41 points, versus the Wizards at home in 2007.

Only took him 7 games into a season without him to surpass Boozer. He's making the Jazz look REALLY smart right about now.

Did Booze ever put up this many points in a Jazz uni?

Those 3 Three Pointers is about the most phenomenal thing I've ever seen watching a Jazz basketball game. Hell, the first one was amazing. Two was almost unreal. But three critical 3 point shots, and the putback to send it into OT to boot...seriously, since I never saw the Malone 61 point game that is the best performance I've ever seen from anyone wearing a Jazz uniform, at least in the regular season.

There's no way I can add to this. One of the best games I've ever seen anyone play. The game should have been iced in the 3rd quarter but he wouldn't let it happen. It should have been iced down the stretch but he wouldn't let it happen. It should have been done on the last shot but he wouldn't let it happen. That's flat out superstar what he did tonight.

Millsap's performance was a number 5 top play of the day. It was the greatest Jazz individual performance I recall ever witnessing, and it's #5. **** you ESPN. **** you.

It was the greatest Jazz individual performance I recall ever witnessing

Really?

Off the top of my head I'm thinking about Stockton's 1997 Game 6, Malone's 1998 Game 5, Malone's 27-15-10 game (which was a thing of beauty), that time Mark Eaton got a triple double with something like 20 rebounds and 15 blocks, the time Malone scored 60+, etc.

Not to take away from Millsap, who was incredible, but let's not elevate him that high just yet.

Really?

Off the top of my head I'm thinking about Stockton's 1997 Game 6, Malone's 1998 Game 5, Malone's 27-15-10 game (which was a thing of beauty), that time Mark Eaton got a triple double with something like 20 rebounds and 15 blocks, the time Malone scored 60+, etc.

Not to take away from Millsap, who was incredible, but let's not elevate him that high just yet.

I only saw the game five of Malone and Stockton's 3 game against Houston.

With that being said, Millsap's performance tonight is not only one of the greatest in Jazz's history, it's one of the greatest in NBA history. You can quote me for saying that too. Please, don't take this moment away from Millsap or make it less than what it was. Amazing.