What's new

Official Paul Millsap Miami Heat Game Thread

It was the greatest Jazz individual performance I recall ever witnessing.

Actually, you wrote definitively that it was "the greatest," not "one of the greatest."

My point is merely that I don't believe that statement is true.
I believe other Jazz players have had better individual games. Maybe not better individual quarters or 30 second runs, but better individual games.

I'm actually kind of embarrassed and offended that you would dare say that Millsap's game wasn't the greatest Jazz performance I ever saw. Please, tell me which game, I've seen, is better and why my personal opinion should differ, num num.

I haven't done anything to denigrate his performance, but I will refute that he was literally carrying the entire Jazz team on his shoulders. Pics or it didn't happen.

Dude, everyone saw it. Where the hell were you?

ae6fdc5320e74ff38ca7004be30774e0.jpg

Karl Malone gets 61 points and 18 rebounds in 33 minutes on 81% shooting. That's pretty ****ing incredible. Put another way, Karl Malone outscored the Bucks five best players combined on that night.
Do you remember watching this game at the tender age of six? I don't. I didn't witness it, therefore, it wasn't the greatest Jazz player performance I've ever witnessed, num num head. I doubt it was yours too.

Last edited:
i was having hard time deciding whose jersey i was going to buy next. millsap answered that question for me last night...millsap for president!!!

MIllsap needs to be re-intruduced to the bench.

This should be his home every time he gets less than ten rebounds.

Don't wanna try then DON"T PLAY SUCKA..

10 rebounds a game, or you aint doin' your job. Get the **** to work, or trade his *** for a 2. Preferably to a **** team. That's right, earn it here, or get ****ed on the Cavs. You decide, Paul.

Last edited:
Remember all the flack I got for saying Milsap was close to being better the Loozer, and I said young as he was with his yearly improvement he would be better? It crow all you Loozer Lovers like O Gat, Salty Dawg, etc.

Might wanna eat that crow. Boozer is still one of the best big men in the league.

Meanwhile, Paul has to adjust her panties at least several times a game. Dude used to rebound. Now she can't get one even if they hand it to her.

Bulls = Legitimate contender with Boozer.

Jazz = Lottery team with Sap getting 3 rebounds a game. Dude has no fire.

At least AL appreciates the home crowd. He has been a beast. Sap has been a gina.

I think Sap should change numbers. #24 doesn't really suit him anymore. He should wear #3 as long as that's the # of rebounds he gets in most games.

Start Favors. Sap should ride the pine.

Last edited:
Might wanna eat that crow. Boozer is still one of the best big men in the league.

Meanwhile, Paul has to adjust her panties at least several times a game. Dude used to rebound. Now she can't get one even if they hand it to her.

Bulls = Legitimate contender with Boozer.

Jazz = Lottery team with Sap getting 3 rebounds a game. Dude has no fire.

At least AL appreciates the home crowd. He has been a beast. Sap has been a gina.

I think Sap should change numbers. #24 doesn't really suit him anymore. He should wear #3 as long as that's the # of rebounds he gets in most games.

Start Favors. Sap should ride the pine.

Boozer season averages: 18.6 PPG, 9.6 RPG, .527 FG%
Paul Millsap season averages in his first starting role: 17.2 PPG, 7.9 RPG, .530 FG%

Cut the guy some slack, hes playing similar to a player payed millions more. And if you seriously think "one of the leagues best bigmen" is a player averaging 1.5 more points and rebounds per game, than you need to readjust your perception of nba stats, especially as millsap is also averaging more assists, block, and steals, and way less turnovers.

Last edited by a moderator: