What's new

Our Big 3?

I think this off season will be fun. Lots of potential directions the jazz could go.

- just let next year play out and prepare for the summer 2019 when Rubio and Burks are off the books to try and sign a big name free agent.

- try and move some players this year after getting a commitment from a free agent.

- continue building from with in and look for more productive players overseas and or gleague

- or look for and underperforming you player and look at fixing him.

- trade for a player that might be looking to be dumped from another team.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

If I'm Washington, I trade John Wall. Somebody will pay an enormous amount for him. I think Otto and Beal are a better nucleus. I've never thought Wall was that amazing and surely not worth $40 million...

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lebron is going to Philly. Book it. It's the easiest path to the Finals.

Atlanta is going to make a pretty big offer to Favors. Derrick is going home to GA to rejoin his family.

Cavs will have to start a rebuild. Love would no longer fit in that scenario. Utah gets him for Burks, the rights to the Jazz' pick and a future pick

Who wouldn't want to play with Donovan and Rudy? Two badass, cool dudes who are both in their prime and serious about winning.

I think this core could really do a number in luring a top free agent.

#baketehsoup

I think this off season will be fun. Lots of potential directions the jazz could go.

- just let next year play out and prepare for the summer 2019 when Rubio and Burks are off the books to try and sign a big name free agent.

- try and move some players this year after getting a commitment from a free agent.

- continue building from with in and look for more productive players overseas and or gleague

- or look for and underperforming you player and look at fixing him.

- trade for a player that might be looking to be dumped from another team.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

you're itching to dump Rubio ?? wtf