What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

kiri were you around for the rallychurro sagas?! I gotta rebump all of it. If only i had time

Negative.

We need new materiel! Something worthy of this season and the Playoff train!

ea50394ad7ade6555221c31b005bdc16.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?38616-2014-2015-Jazzfanz-Official-playoffpush-thread-rallychurro

Good stuff but it did fail us in the end. So I think adding Boris to the rally churro is what we were missing. Or maybe we just rally with Diaw. IDK we need some good photo editors to experiment for tomorrows game with some Diaw Churro pics to see if it works.

*Really Tommy Lee Jones Voice*
Honestly, after the late season ebbing where we single handedly wilted away the playoffs in 2016, I am incredulous of the Rally Churro. I will not conceal that I partially blame the great Dalamon. His experience in the dark arts of superstition are no doubt what led to the death of Trey Burks NBA career, not to mention the Salem witch trials. It is my personal hope he will reform himself to laws of science and reason before the start of next season. The success of the Utah Jazz depends on it. I'd surmise he's already ensured a round one exit with his antics, and, David Stern, I'm disappointed you chose to promulgate his heathen ways.

Last edited:
Honestly, after the late season ebbing where we single handedly wilted away the playoffs, I am incredulous of the Rally Churro. I will not conceal that I partially blame the great Dalamon. His experience in the dark arts of superstition are no doubt what led to the death of Trey Burks NBA career, not to mention the Salem witch trials. It is my personal hope he will reform himself to laws of science and reason before the start of next season. The success of the Utah Jazz depends on it. I'd surmise he's already ensured a round one exit with his antics, and, David Stern, I'm disappointed you chose to promulgate his heathen ways.
Boooo

Honestly, after the late season ebbing where we single handedly wilted away the playoffs in 2016, I am incredulous of the Rally Churro. I will not conceal that I partially blame the great Dalamon. His experience in the dark arts of superstition are no doubt what led to the death of Trey Burks NBA career, not to mention the Salem witch trials. It is my personal hope he will reform himself to laws of science and reason before the start of next season. The success of the Utah Jazz depends on it. I'd surmise he's already ensured a round one exit with his antics, and, David Stern, I'm disappointed you chose to promulgate his heathen ways.

Churro forgive this man