What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

1m9z5s.jpg

Game thread question:

What movie would be worse if the characters were fully nude the entire movie?

Uh, all of them?

The Hoth Sequence on Empire Strikes back would suck. I don't want to imagine the classic movies like Singing in the Rain or Arsenic and Old Lace or The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance...

Anything from the 80's with John Candy becomes unwatchable...Uncle Buck Naked.

Or The Great Outdoors with a nude John Candy and Dan Akroyd.

Honest question, would fat Boris eat a churro? They are delicious but I'm not sure there is enough butter or cheese in a churro. Perhaps a churro filled with cream cheese, battered, and refryed would be more his style? Dipped in espresso, of course.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm pretty sure churros are the fattiest, oiliest and greasiest dessert there is so yeah I think Boris would eat it and be very happy with it.

I'm pretty sure churros are the fattiest, oiliest and greasiest dessert there is so yeah I think Boris would eat it and be very happy with it.

It's just fried dough sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon...

There are far richer desserts.

It's just fried dough sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon...

There are far richer desserts.

It was pretty greasy the last time I had it. Dripping with oil/fat. Then you add sugar. Then you add the chocolate sauce...

Also the fact that it's so yummy and so easy to pick up and eat makes it worse for me personally.. LOL..

It was pretty greasy the last time I had it. Dripping with oil/fat. Then you add sugar. Then you add the chocolate sauce...

Also the fact that it's so yummy and so easy to pick up and eat makes it worse for me personally.. LOL..

Chocolate sauce? Must be different in NZ.