What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

you should smile more! or at least smile on your twitter picture.

would follow you on twitter, but my tiwtter is only for female adult movie stars :p.

just kidding, twitter is for those dammed kid these days!
Like this?

acf26f57179c6b391266445082948aa5.jpg
09958996ab4152cee0d0a76d1946f440.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hell of tarp game...gotta win this one.

And to answer Kiri's question...

angels-in-the-outfield.jpg

I heed great fear that the Rally Churro is a curse.You remember what happened last year. After the uprising of the Churro the Jazz fell to the depths. If we lose this game all rally churro bizness must cease imo. Down with the Daly Mon

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

No. Last year it was just not properly utilized. It's being brought up a notch:

1mbmjy.jpg

No. Last year it was just not properly utilized. It's being brought up a notch:

1mbmjy.jpg
Hmm maybe you're right. It's​ critical that it's properly ritualized or the effects turn negative

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

Hayward participated in the shoot-around this morning. Is still listed as questionable.

Hayward participated in the shoot-around this morning. Is still listed as questionable.
All praise be to the churro

I hope Hayward sits another game. I'd like to see him completely ready for Washington.

Actually Quin should start preparing Exum for lock down defense on Wall. Would be a good preparation for strategic playoff defensive game plans that give star player opposition cold stretches. Would be something like "Listen Dante, forget about scoring, just pass it to the open man unless it's Grand Canyon in front of you, and just lock down that man like you will marry him and have 5 kids."