What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

Live is such an open ended term, I mostly suffer and work night shift. I aspire to live one day as a human being, I would almost say dream but I have given up on those.
I understand that.

If you were to classify the majority of Australians would you classify them as;

A. Chris Hemsworths
B. Keith Urbans (technically a kiwi)
C. Joe Ingles's
D. Nicole Kidmans
E. Dante Exums
F. Crocodile Dundys

???

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Probably Joe cause he's so ordinary and looks like he enjoys a beer. I would have put Dame Edna on that list myself, most of the other live in America I think.

I don't know who that is. Planning a possible vacation, was kind of hoping for option a.

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

YouTube is your friend, its a bloke dressed up as woman who takes the piss out of everything. Barry Humphries also does Sir Les Patterson which sends up a certain sort of Australian male. Dunno if you yanks will get it. I don't know too many people that look like Chris Hemsworth, they're probably all at the gym, don't have much need for the gym myself as long as I'm strong enough to lift a pint.

Can I just say that it's pretty damn pathetic to just assume that a player must be soft when he misses time due to injury?

It can't possibly be that he's legitimately hurt, huh.

Not in this generation. Assume they are soft first, and legitimately injured second and you will be right 90% of the time.

My hype about Hill that emerged in the beginning of the season is pretty much dead. I don't blame players that look out for their own interest for contract reasons, but I just hate to see the consequences of their oversensitivities about things like injuries and boxscores that hurts the program.

I doubt that's it. Hill's competitive. He's also learning how to play in an aging body. Injuries happen. I imagine it would look better for him to appear durable and on the floor tonight than to take a seat again and miss another game.

Hill out with a yeast infection. Typical.

Here I am calling out uncreative instances of misogyny again. I know it bores some of you, but I'm not going to stop. Maybe you could think of something to say that doesn't evince your discomfort with the female vagina.

Here I am calling out uncreative instances of misogyny again. I know it bores some of you, but I'm not going to stop. Maybe you could think of something to say that doesn't evince your discomfort with the female vagina.

Yeast infections would encompass a vaginal yeast infection but most are non-vaginal.

A few notes about the game. In our last match-up, Utah won thanks to Hill's alley-oops airball to Gobert. Hill shot a poor 4-14 on the game but dished 8 assists. All things considered, he wasn't so much there the last time we played the Kings, so maybe it won't matter much tonight? He didn't play when we crushed them in December or when we lost to them by one at home later that month. However, the terrible Cousins was playing those nights.

Hood led the Jazz in our last meeting with 28, going 10-17, 4-8 3pt.

Hayward had a rough day, shooting 7-21. Johnson sat with a groin strain, which is what will keep Hill and Neto out tonight.

Jazz outrebounded the Kings by ten and took 7 more field goal attempts. Bad news is that Burks was a team low -9 +/- and he'll likely get big minutes tonight. I didn't realize he was expecting a baby, so maybe that has been on his mind a bit lately and affecting his play. Maybe tonight he'll excel for the little one.

Praise be to the churro.

Yeast infections would encompass a vaginal yeast infection but most are non-vaginal.

When someone who goes by the name "infection" offers an opinion, you have to take it very seriously.

That said, you're asking a bit too much to suggest such posts in sports discussion settings are not intended to refer to vaginal yeast infections.