What's new

Our Utah Jazz @ The Sacramento Boom Bitches, 3/29 8:30 PM Mountain

Also probably playing for the Jazz tonight...

i

Shelvin "I'm Back from the dead, Bitches" Mack.

you should smile more! or at least smile on your twitter picture.

would follow you on twitter, but my tiwtter is only for female adult movie stars :p.

just kidding, twitter is for those dammed kid these days!

the thing where men tell women to smile more is dumb

Welp. There goes that. Missing two guards, will Burks be back, and if so, will he still suck? Because we're staring down the barrel of an almost guaranteed loss if these two plus Hayward are out. Oh, wait. We still got THE RETURN OF THE MACK. Perhaps the apostates have angered the churro.

Seriously, if we lose tonight you guys know why... all these churro haters. This will not please Boris, that's for damn sure.

Geez. Hill would sit out with a hangnail...

My hype about Hill that emerged in the beginning of the season is pretty much dead. I don't blame players that look out for their own interest for contract reasons, but I just hate to see the consequences of their oversensitivities about things like injuries and boxscores that hurts the program.

Random, but wtf am I getting Denver Nuggets ads when I open this sites app the last couple of days? It used to be Arnold and that war cell phone game but now it's selling me nuggets tickets.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

Random, but wtf am I getting Denver Nuggets ads when I open this sites app the last couple of days? It used to be Arnold and that war cell phone game but now it's selling me nuggets tickets.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

All I'm getting is Planet Fitness ads, probably because of how much I'm googling the phrases, "Fat Boris" and "rally churro"

Great game thread guys, imagine what you could accomplish together if you didn't spend all your time dicking around on the internet. Actually when you think about it, it probably wouldn't be that much more so carry on. These 1:30pm games suck, I'll be sound asleep by then will hopefully get a chance to watch it on league pass tonight at work.

By the way did you check out the ab on my boy jingles? What an athlete!

Great game thread guys, imagine what you could accomplish together if you didn't spend all your time dicking around on the internet. Actually when you think about it, it probably wouldn't be that much more so carry on. These 1:30pm games suck, I'll be sound asleep by then will hopefully get a chance to watch it on league pass tonight at work.

By the way did you check out the ab on my boy jingles? What an athlete!
Do you live in Australia?

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app