What's new

"Picture Of The Day" Thread

unbelievablepictures05.jpg

I can't find the original shot from a couple years ago, but the hubble telescope was pointed at an empty region of space and left the exposure on for a while. It came out with hundreds of galaxies and crazy stuff that have never been observed before. This picture is similar, but I wish I could find the original one I saw.

HubbleDeepField_80_1500517c.jpg

The universe is inconceivably massive.

CoC m'man that rep belongs to ECTYA it's his photo. I tried to pass it to him but this holy forum ignores me every time I try.

Please enlighten me on this: Gotta spread around thingie.

Does that mean I need to get repped more, or I need to give it to different posters?

CoC m'man that rep belongs to ECTYA it's his photo. I tried to pass it to him but this holy forum ignores me every time I try.

Does that mean I need to get repped more, or I need to give it to different posters?

LOL that post was so tricky, i thought it was you man! And i just realized that it posted last year. :facepalm: I also repped him for the photo down below (Mexico city) so its ok bro.

As an answer to your question you need to rep different posters, dont know the exact number but about 4-5 reps later i guess you will be able to rep ECTYA again.

LOL that post was so tricky, i thought it was you man! And i just realized that it posted last year. :facepalm: I also repped him for the photo down below (Mexico city) so its ok bro.

As an answer to your question you need to rep different posters, dont know the exact number but about 4-5 reps later i guess you will be able to rep ECTYA again.
LOLz. Thanks guys.

You can confuse me with the guy you want to rep, whenever you want. I wouldn't mind. :)

I can't find the original shot from a couple years ago, but the hubble telescope was pointed at an empty region of space and left the exposure on for a while. It came out with hundreds of galaxies and crazy stuff that have never been observed before. This picture is similar, but I wish I could find the original one I saw.

HubbleDeepField_80_1500517c.jpg

The universe is inconceivably massive.

I do not think that means what you think that means.

This is what posses me off. This is on all of us as members of the human race. If we just got our crap together!