What's new

Please for the Love of God No More Steve Brown

Just don't hire Andy Larsen from salt city hoops. That guy's voice is worse than Locke. The podcast is almost unbearable.

Andy's hosting aint his strength, but he's a great contributor. I can get past the voice because the content is solid.

Speaking confidently and error-free on air is probably a lot more difficult than most folks would assume.

Andy's hosting aint his strength, but he's a great contributor. I can get past the voice because the content is solid.

Speaking confidently and error-free on air is probably a lot more difficult than most folks would assume.

Yeah, he is a good writer. Salt city hoops has actually become a decent place for jazz content.

Honestly Bro, Bill Simmons must have been right when he said all Australians are bad A**** with out exception. You are slowly becoming one of my favorite posters. #Voiceofreason

He was very bad again this game, calling wrong names every 5-6 minutes. Calling Booker, Favors almost every time Booker scores. C'mon man!!!

I like the guy, he means well, but yeah, it's just really annoying listening to him call out the wrong name & Harpring having to correct him every single time.

Dude must have pictures or information on the millers that if released would destroy the family... It's the only rational explanation as to why he's still employed.

Exum not driving is a far greater concern to me than Brown.

I thought Exum was athletic?
with Jimmer on him at one point I was talking to Exum thru the TV to take the ball to the basket .4 possesions later he did and missed a shot then came back again and shot and missed but rudy slammed it back down for the bucket.He needs to drive our offense is nothing but high pick n roll and I mean high.

I think it won't last much. You can literally feel that even Harpring is very uncomfortable with his mistakes and that makes their chemistry just awful.

I like the guy, he means well, but yeah, it's just really annoying listening to him call out the wrong name & Harpring having to correct him every single time.

This has nothing to do with being a likable guy. This has to do with being able to perform your job in an efficient manner. Mr. Brown is absolutely without a doubt a hack. I am quite surprised that no facebook pages have been started to relieve Mr. Brown from his position.

'And great hustle play by Fav... Booker, no Fav... that black guy, you know who I mean Jazz fans. Sheesh bear with me fellas! I'm just good ol' Steve Brown' *gives that smirky face he gives with one eye half closed

He's been the local sportscaster here it seems like forever,used to always call Utes games. I've always felt like they could have picked some random fan off the street and they'd do a better job. I believe he still calls high school games for KJZZ and that's the level they should have stuck him at. How they have him as the backup announcer for jazz games is hard to comprehend. With all the mistakes he makes on a broadcast he also makes the most bizarre comparisons that make no sense whatsoever. Any time he says - 'that's like something you would see at..' prepare yourself to hear something incredibly stupid.