What's new

Potential Trade Targets

Jazz get their 2027 Lakers apick unprotected and the 2029 pick.

If the Hawks want to make it someone else other than Griffin that's fine. It just has to be at least 3.5 million in salary to make the trade workView attachment 15882
lol… the old Loposided trade. Atlanta is doing the deal for the first… they’d so much rather have that than the what we provided in the deal.

lol… the old Loposided trade. Atlanta is doing the deal for the first… they’d so much rather have that than the what we provided in the deal.
If Atlanta cares about picks they should deal Trae. They arent going to be able to pull off this mini asset accumulation into swap for talent.

While I believe the Jazz have contacted Charlotte, I'd bet a lot that it was never about Bridges. It makes no sense culturally or personnel-wise. If they did, they sure as Hell wouldn't leak it.

While I believe the Jazz have contacted Charlotte, I'd bet a lot that it was never about Bridges. It makes no sense culturally or personnel-wise. If they did, they sure as Hell wouldn't leak it.
What team does Miles Bridges make sense on culturally? As far as personnel wise it's a perfect fit. The Jazz need an athletic wing. Bridges is an athletic wing.

This isnt the Miller's Jazz anymore. I dont think we know what kind of appetite Ryan Smith and company have for players w/ domestic abuse past.

If Atlanta cares about picks they should deal Trae. They arent going to be able to pull off this mini asset accumulation into swap for talent.
They want draft capital... not sure what to tell you... that's what all the reporting has pointed towards. What they should do is irrelevant.

He only makes sense for a team that has no soul and is desperate to win at all costs and also has limited or no resources... so basically he's a Laker or Sun.

Once again, we'd like to thank the heavens we don't have Saint as our gm. We'd have horrible draft selections and terrible players on our team

I havent seen any of the beat writers say anything about it, which tells me the interest is probably real and none of them want to give their (negative) opinion on a player who might be on the Jazz.

What team does Miles Bridges make sense on culturally? As far as personnel wise it's a perfect fit. The Jazz need an athletic wing. Bridges is an athletic wing.

This isnt the Miller's Jazz anymore. I dont think we know what kind of appetite Ryan Smith and company have for players w/ domestic abuse past.
I mean, we have a pretty decent idea about the Jazz's tolerance for someone like Bridges. . . Also, I meant that Bridges contract situation is pretty screwed up to warrant compensation. If they actually wanted hom they could just sign him as a free agent. He will he available.

I'm not sure I disbelieve our front office would do any type of thing. I wouldn't put it past Ainge to be interested in Bridges.

I also think it's worth remembering that Utah will get floated in trade rumors solely due to the fact that we have so many picks. If other teams believe we are involved it might drive the price up for the truly interested teams.

I'm not sure I disbelieve our front office would do any type of thing. I wouldn't put it past Ainge to be interested in Bridges.

I also think it's worth remembering that Utah will get floated in trade rumors solely due to the fact that we have so many picks. If other teams believe we are involved it might drive the price up for the truly interested teams.
I mean, we have a pretty decent idea about the Jazz's tolerance for someone like Bridges. . . Also, I meant that Bridges contract situation is pretty screwed up to warrant compensation. If they actually wanted hom they could just sign him as a free agent. He will he available.
Rondo, Jabari Bird (though I cant remember the timeline of the stuff he did coming before or during his time on the Celtics), Joe Mazulla, Chauncey Billups are names that come to mind on the Celtics who had domestic abuse cases against them that Ainge brought on.