What's new

Potential Trade Targets

As much as i love Sex... Dejounte would be an upgrade under Hard Willys drive and passion.

If we somehow came away with Dejounte after dropping JC and Sexton for lots of stuff, we wouldn't be in a worse spot.
How do you figure. I mean besides maybe Booker in phoenix what guard has played better than Sexton? And I don’t think Murray’s play with the spurs is actually how good he is.
Now if he actually played 36 mpg we would probably see lesser numbers. But for the minutes he gets atm there are not many better options, period. None even close to his salary level.
He played about that last game had 31 pts and 9 ast. He’s a microwave type scorer that does it with great efficiency if numbers drop it’s not by much. He’s a high octane energy guy the more he plays the more he does.
Yeah, no outgoing Sexton trades, thanks. We have a lethal duo in him and Lauri.

Here is an idea… before posting a trade that involves Sexton people should have to list those people in the nba who have outperformed him the past two months.
Not a big list at all
You also have to list the people who have brought more fun to my life over the last two months… not just basketball players… people.

@Hearsky ’s mom… that’s the list… that’s it… and it’s basically a 1a 1B situation.
Lol

Damn!! Sexton being able to compete with Hearsky’s mom is impressive and speaks to how good Sexton has been. We are creeping up on HOF levels. Lol:p
Sexton can't do 3 in the key, swing the ball from side to side or dump it into the paint like Hearsky's mom, but weirdly Sex ton is her nickname.

The asking price on DFS is two firsts supposedly… same price as Murray. Kinda lol to me.

Murray theoretically pairs well with Key too. It’s part of the theory of the big defensive oriented pg. He’s long for a pg but the defense really isn’t there. Not sure Hardy can work his magic but if he can get Collin from worst defensive player in the league to bad but not horrible defender… idk might be worth a try. I don’t think anyone has mentioned Murray and Utah so I don’t think we are in on this one.
You could be right. And I’m fine with it if we just keep rolling with Dunn and Sexton for the rest of the season. Would also give Danny a better idea what to do next.

So we’re talking about Clarkson but in the wrong arena here. C’mon you guys I’m just a casual fan here but even I think there’s enough smoke between the Knicks and the Jazz that there’s a fire building. They like Clarkson, Danny’s had the hots for Grimes. Throw Fournier in and you gotta dead money match. Personally I don’t see how this trade doesn’t happen - although it may ruin our playoff chances this season.

So we’re talking about Clarkson but in the wrong arena here. C’mon you guys I’m just a casual fan here but even I think there’s enough smoke between the Knicks and the Jazz that there’s a fire building. They like Clarkson, Danny’s had the hots for Grimes. Throw Fournier in and you gotta dead money match. Personally I don’t see how this trade doesn’t happen - although it may ruin our playoff chances this season.
I think so… the salary works well for ny’s goals too. I could see them going with Brogdon instead or even going for Bruce brown. I’m not sure how Thibs would like JC.

For me it would be a nice “single” but if they somehow routed Ochai elsewhere for value it could be a double. I think I like Grimes more than most here though.

AB has been absolutely cooking lately. Would still entertain a THT for Burks type deal. Shooting 40% from 3 on 10 attempts per36 on the season as a whole.
Pistons GM has different goals than he should. AB won't be moved unless its for a decent asset or someone better than him.

Herb is the real deal on defense. He and Caruso are fairly similar players playing at a similar level IMO, but he gets less attention because less......quirky I guess.