What's new

Potential Trade Targets

That miles bridge tweet is trolling. They would have to give us picks to take that dude and waive him
Why would they do that? If we trade for him its to play and keep him. Promise.

Eh….Im still kind of baffled by Hardy’s short leash on Collin. Key is a rookie who plays like a rookie and he doesn’t seem to have a longer leash. Compare that to Sexton and the way he’s playing…just doesn’t seem like they have a ton of confidence either. Earlier in the season, it also seemed like Hardy was giving every chance to THT and Key to take that spot over Sexton. With the way he’s played, you would think he’d have a leash like Clarkson but that just doesn’t seem to be the case.

They might have changed their tone on him since Sexton started playing better….but my guess is that they are still relatively low on him. Sexton played well last year as well, but it didn’t seem like he earned any trust.

Total speculation, but it wouldn’t surprise me if DA was looking at this hot streak as a means to trade while stock is high rather than changing his opinion and trying to build around Sexton.
I wouldn't be surprised either which would make me kinda furious. I get that he is the Julius Randle of SGs... but he's good and helping us win. Better be a haul if it happens.

You gotta be a little flexible. Making up your mind on a guy and just ignoring what is happening in front of you is dumb. Also to ignore Collin while thinking Keyonte has enormous potential would be weird to me.

Just don't know why we'd do that trade. He's unrestricted after the season and I think I read he loses his Bird Rights if he's traded. Not to mention he'd have to agree to come here in the first place.
We shouldn't and hopefully won't. Its a desperate move I would only expect out of desperate franchises.

Hawks do it because Quin loves JC and it gives them a cheap contract for the next two years. Simone is also underpaid and could possibly be retained long term at not much money. KO gives them more bench depth.

Lakers do it because it's the deal Fischer said they are willing to do.

Jazz do it for da picks. Giving up Simone hurts, but da picks. Maybe try to push Ochai instead of Simone, but if they aren't buying I would give up Simone.

Hawks do it because Quin loves JC and it gives them a cheap contract for the next two years. Simone is also underpaid and could possibly be retained long term at not much money. KO gives them more bench depth.

Lakers do it because it's the deal Fischer said they are willing to do.

Jazz do it for da picks. Giving up Simone hurts, but da picks.
Sign me up