What's new

Re: Exum; it’s time to **** or get off the pot

stop getting after Dante already. it was DL who offered him the money. just how dumb would anyone be to say no to such free money being offered on the table? i mean even as nice of a guy as Conley is, i don't think he would say no then opt out of his last year's 30mil contract

DL just needs to get off the pot. But at this point his legs have probably fallen asleep. They're all numb and he's afraid he'll fall down when he tries to stand up.

stop getting after Dante already. it was DL who offered him the money. just how dumb would anyone be to say no to such free money being offered on the table? i mean even as nice of a guy as Conley is, i don't think he would say no then opt out of his last year's 30mil contract

He will find a way to blame it all on Zanik in an interview then awkwardly drink from his water bottle as if he is dying of thirst

Whether Exum stays or goes, the only person who can properly give the right answer to this thread is the king of toilet knowledge, Rodney Hood.

Whether Exum stays or goes, the only person who can properly give the right answer to this thread is the king of toilet knowledge, Rodney Hood.

The last time Dante looked good to me was in Summer League when Donovan was a rookie. That's three years ago and what, three injuries later. People say Quin should play him but Quin did try to play him this year and he looked horrible. People are complaining about Niang and Dante wasn't even close to as good as Niang. When I saw him play this year, even though it was brief, I realized it's over for Dante, at least with the Jazz. I really doubt he will ever amount to much in the NBA.

He no longer resembles a basketball player, but a rooster. Maybe as a rooster he can achieve success in China, for the rooster in the Chinese zodiac exorcises evil spirits. Perhaps as The Rooster he can exorcise the curse of his injuries.

50 mins of non-garbage time!
That's enough to make that deterimination is it....

What Dante really lacks is inner confidence. You can see it every time he is afraid to shoot an open shot. It's written in his body language. He's herky-jerky in his motions, kind of like a rooster. Last month I was in Hawaii which is overrun with wild chickens, and it was then I realized the way Dante moves is like a rooster, herky-jerky; that's his lack-of-confidence body language.The only time he seems to show confidence is when he glides like a gazelle to the basket. But it only happens occasionally, and his typical, rooster-like herky-jerky movements which reflect his lack of confidence cause him to make lots of dumb mistakes.

One word as to why Dante lacks confidence.................
Quin.

Quin ****ing Snyder

One word as to why Dante lacks confidence.................
Quin.

Quin ****ing Snyder
You've totally missed my point about body language. His herky-jerky awkwardness, which many here have referenced in the past, is due to his hesitancy and lack of confidence, and is the source of errors and miscues.

Oh **** off with this baby ****.
It is true. Regardless if feelings regarding Exum, he has had the shortest leash of any player under Quin. It needs to end for all of us, for Quin for Dante and the Jazz. Trade him got a second, waive him buy him out, whatever. Not playing him because he’s crap, it saves money on his salary whatever isa joke.

It is true. Regardless if feelings regarding Exum, he has had the shortest leash of any player under Quin. It needs to end for all of us, for Quin for Dante and the Jazz. Trade him got a second, waive him buy him out, whatever. Not playing him because he’s crap, it saves money on his salary whatever isa joke.
Dante is bad at basketball and can’t stay healthy. I don’t think that’s anyone’s fault except a god that doesn’t exist. This excuse and blame exercise some of you engage in is absolutely pathetic.

Dante is such a pathetic piece of ****. Seeing his face on tv infuriates me. I’m sick of the rationalizations from the talking heads too. #DExIT