What's new

Re: Exum; it’s time to **** or get off the pot

More like laughing at you and the other salty, irrational fans.

Do everyone a favor and stop posting on here. You can use that time to give Snyder more blowjobs than you already do.

Why don't you shut your bitchass up and stick to basketball if anyone is performing sexual acts it's you performing it on dante him getting injured but him still paying you. Weak *** piece of ****

Do everyone a favor and stop posting on here. You can use that time to give Snyder more blowjobs than you already do.

Listen, no one's to blame for Dante's situation. It's unfortunate. The kid had a lot of potential but a bunch of unforeseen injuries have derailed his career. The same thing happened to Raul Lopez, who later went on to have a successful career in Spain. But when Raul came up as a rookie, a lot of people thought he would be better than Tony Parker, but then he had two serious injuries, and that was it.

Dante should go to China or Europe, or back to Australia, and see if he can develop his potential and overcome his injuries.

How many off seasons has he had to improve? How many times has he had to restart his career from scratch and win his place in the team back?

Make no mistake, he is a bust due to the sheer amount of injuries he has had, and missed off season opportunities to get better. You need to realize that players improve the most in the off season. And he' has lost almost every single off season to improve.

I agree the injuries are the main reason for his failures. However, you can't say he has had no time to develop. That's ridiculous. In fact, three years ago, it looked like he was coming on, when he played summer league with Donovan. But then he was injured again, and he has only regressed since.

I agree the injuries are the main reason for his failures. However, you can't say he has had no time to develop. That's ridiculous. In fact, three years ago, it looked like he was coming on, when he played summer league with Donovan. But then he was injured again, and he has only regressed since.

I never said he didn't have any time to develop, because that simply isn't true. On the other hand, its not true that he has had plenty of time to develop as you mentioned, and that's where I thought you were being unreasonable.

I think if he had had multiple off seasons to improve and only a fraction of the injuries he has had, he'd be a different(better) player. I'm sure we can agree on that.

How many off seasons has he had to improve? How many times has he had to restart his career from scratch and win his place in the team back?

Make no mistake, he is a bust due to the sheer amount of injuries he has had, and missed off season opportunities to get better. You need to realize that players improve the most in the off season. And he' has lost almost every single off season to improve.

Five. He's had five. And in that time he's regressed to the point where even on this disaster of a bench he can't get on the court.

I thought I was the only one blowing Quin around here?

He's had all five off seasons?Yeah I'm sure all of those times where his knees were banged up and couldn't even run or jump, when his shoulder was banged and he couldn't even shoot, and his most recent injury where he was restricted by the medical team and coaches that he couldn't even leave the floor with his feet when shooting, were all immense opportunities for him to improve.

The Dante homers have calmed down on this board, yet the haters have become worse and cannot see straight through their hatred for him.

I'm not a fan of Niang the basketball player but I can still be sensible and see that even though he is a constant negative, he can bring his shooting to the team. The haters have lost all perspective. All of it. Even some of the Niang haters have recently said that he cannot shoot as a catch and shooter.

Listen here, Dante homers, I never wavered in my support of him, even up to this year. But once I saw him on the court this year, I realized I had to face the music. That doesn't mean he should give up. It's up to him to get tough and stop being a pansy. He's not 19 years old any more. If he can "grow up," then maybe he can be a good basketball player in the NBA. But until he asserts himself and stops worrying about making mistakes, then he will be the Dante that he has been so far in his career. He just has to go out there and forget that he was ever injured. It's the only way he'll ever make it; if he continues to be tentative and worry about getting injured, then it's over for him.

You saw him on the court? Are you sure. Blink and you missed it.

So, in other words, all your posts here on guys nobody has ever heard of (or ever will hear of) are just attempts to recapture your childhood.

You've got to be kidding. Dante has had plenty of opportunities and time to develop. In fact, based on what we have seen this year, he has regressed. Stop blaming Quin. A coach can only do so much.

Dude. Seriously. Go. Add. Up. Dante's. Non-garbage. Time. Minutes. For. Season. 2019-20.

I don’t know if he has regressed or improved, as he never gets on the court for me to judge. Considering he appears to be set for DNPCD for the rest of his time in Utah, I’ll just have to take Quin’s word for it that he is not worthy of any playing time st all.

Listen, no one's to blame for Dante's situation. It's unfortunate. The kid had a lot of potential but a bunch of unforeseen injuries have derailed his career. The same thing happened to Raul Lopez, who later went on to have a successful career in Spain. But when Raul came up as a rookie, a lot of people thought he would be better than Tony Parker, but then he had two serious injuries, and that was it.

Dante should go to China or Europe, or back to Australia, and see if he can develop his potential and overcome his injuries.
Hf probably will go to China or Europe if he doesn't get another NBA offer after the Jazz pay him another 9 mil to sit next year.

Dude. Seriously. Go. Add. Up. Dante's. Non-garbage. Time. Minutes. For. Season. 2019-20.
We don't see what's happening in practice, do we? Mudiay has, at times, looked pretty good and is getting better. But you'll notice that Quin also has a short leash on him, even with Conley out. A couple of games ago, he made two turnovers in a row and Quin took him out. There also must be a reason Niang is getting minutes. He can stroke the 3 despite what some haters on here have said about him. Dante, on the other hand, has looked very bad even in garbage time against scrubs.

I haven’t seen Dante, even in garbage time for s long time so I can’t judge. I accept he must be oncedibly bad at training, so bad he can’t be played. That being said Mudiay leash has never been as short as Exum’s.

I haven’t seen Dante, even in garbage time for s long time so I can’t judge. I accept he must be oncedibly bad at training, so bad he can’t be played. That being said Mudiay leash has never been as short as Exum’s.
You might recall that when Dante was a rookie, no less, he was actually starting. People seem to forget that.

That's because the starting PG refused to play defense under any circumstances.
Yes, but that works against the argument that he hasn't had time to develop. Dali is right that his off-seasons rehabbing have hurt his development, but he's had several seasons when he played substantial games and minutes. Nevertheless, about all we see from him that's good on offense is the lob pass and he was doing that his rookie season, and the ability to get to the rim with mixed results.

Based on his career earnings to this point and the 4,027 regular season minutes he’s played in his career, Dante has made $7,361 per minute played in his NBA career.

In comparison, Lebron James, based on his approximate 284M he’s made to this point in NBA contracts, and the 47,244 regular season minutes he’s played, has made just $6,000 per minute.

Chew on that.