What's new

Ricky Rubio or George Hill?

Trading for Rubio was one of the most underrated moves this past offseason. With PG13, CP3 and Butler all getting traded to western conference playoff teams, plus Hayward jumping to Boston. . . everyone kind of overlooked Rubio. He’s making teams pay for that mistake and rewarding Quin’s faith in him.

I was a doubter, but I’ve eaten so much crow I choked on it. I won’t doubt Ricky again. Hope he becomes our version of Chauncey Billups.

Another thing I have been a doubter about that I will doubt no longer?...... favors being a three point threat.

My doubting guys on this team days are done.

Apology accepted, next time think about that poor crow that was sacrificed in your behalf.

Singular? Are you kidding?

Last year, there were roving flocks of crows in the neighborhood and through the city. I would get up in the morning and see 2 dozen of the damn birds parked in the yard, cawing away. My dog would cower in fear on the front porch.

This year, nada.

Where have all the black birds gone,
Long time passing,
Where have all the black birds gone,
Long time ago,
Where have the black birds gone,
They've gone to Jazzfanz everyone,
Oh when will we ever learn.
When will we ... ever learn.

Don’t forget tho, pre camel toe George Hill was pretty freaking good in this system. Borderline all star production

So the fact that we’re preferring Ricky is huge. Be fascinating to see if we extend him next season

He’s funny. His three point shot is still ugly and awkward as hell and I’m nervous upon release but yet I’m kinda confident it’s gonna go in.

Last game could do wonders for both his and Favors’ confidence from 3. Hopefully we see more of that.

There’s times that he drives me nuts when he’s out of control. . . but I agree with this - big time. I’m amazed at the improved shooting though. Quin and company have done a great job with him so far.

Can’t wait to see what a jump in production from him next year looks like.

Hardest worker on the court of anyone on the team in my opinion. More hustle than anyone. Always the first to dive on the floor for a loose ball. Has no regard for his own safety. Total wildman out there

Liked George since his first interview with us. Interesting it turned out so much different (reportedly). We got the better of it though.

George Hill is the poster child for what happens when we help you become amaze balls and you leave (I think it was our choice... so not hating).

Our coaching and development staff will have a room filled with poster childs... there will be the Joe Ingles wall and the Trey Lyles wall... you decide which wall you want to be on.
^^^this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app