What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

We dont all have the choice on a daily basis to go to heaven. In fact if what churches teach are true almost none of us have any shot in hell at going to heaven lol.
I call it a survival instinct and the uncertainty of there being a heaven and being taught that suicide means you go to hell. I think if everyone knew for certain that death automatically sent you to the most amazing place possible then there would be a huge jump in suicides. I would certainly get on board.
So…there’s no proof of heaven….religion was made by man….but we should definitely kill viable life in the womb because they’re certainly better off going to a place there’s no proof exists vs living poor and never having a life. Got it. Btw doesn’t LDS faith teach that you have to live this life as part of the process?…..By the way, suicide rates are higher in upper class societies and social classes than in 3rd world countries. For instance. White people commit suicide in higher rates than black people in America, and America is a heavily oppressive country from all I’ve been told. So again, your logic doesn’t even hold there. People in what you would consider “better” living conditions committ suicide at higher rates than those in poor or less desirable circumstances.

Your argument is advocating for killing every baby, whether you realize it or not, that’s your logic.
agree to disagree. Im simply presenting a hypothetical situation of unborn fetus being asked a question (getting to choose) and then Im saying what I think its answer is. Based on your post you agree with me on what the unborn fetus would choose. Cool, no reason to be arguing then.

I know I know, I’m probably just being alarmist here but… this is Utah’s Senate President:
View attachment 12378
I don’t see these as being the same. But with the extremism in politics these days, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s brought up.

We would all choose that.
So we are in agreement then. Cool. As for the rest of your post, ending your life mean going to hell not heaven silly.

but we should definitely kill viable life in the womb because they’re certainly better off going to a place there’s no proof exists vs living poor and never having a life. Got it.
You think that we should kill viable life in the womb? I dont. In fact I had the chance to and didn't. My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. Still think she would choose heaven over earth if given the chance though. After all she is very very smart.

You guys act like you have never seen trolling before. Come on, I mean oneye has done some of the best trolling jazzfanz has ever seen before.
Its been fun though. Now Im off to start a thread about burgers ;)

agree to disagree. Im simply presenting a hypothetical situation of unborn fetus being asked a question (getting to choose) and then Im saying what I think its answer is. Based on your post you agree with me on what the unborn fetus would choose. Cool, no reason to be arguing then.
We do not agree, Fish. I’m not sure what kind of reading comprehension you’re employing to get to that end, but I’d guess it’s similar to how you employ logic in most cases. Regardless, you’re wrong on what we agree on.

You think that we should kill viable life in the womb? I dont. In fact I had the chance to and didn't. My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. Still think she would choose heaven over earth if given the chance though. After all she is very very smart.
Fish….you’re the one making this argument…not me. You’ve said what you’ve said. We can all read. The problem is, it’s an evil argument for abortion, and you know it.

Fish….you’re the one making this argument…not me. You’ve said what you’ve said. We can all read. The problem is, it’s an evil argument for abortion, and you know it.
Again, what I said you actually agreed with in your last post. We all think the fetus would choose heaven. It would be insane not too. However, i never said everyone should get abortions. Quite the opposite. What I actually said is that im anti abortion.

Heaven as we both probably believe, is perfection. I could be a billionaire and heaven would still be better.
This sounds like you agreeing that even a billionaire if given the choice of staying on earth or going to heaven would choose heaven. But you think a fetus that was going to be born to parents who dont want it or born into poverty wouldn't?

Again, what I said you actually agreed with in your last post. We all think the fetus would choose heaven. It would be insane not too. However, i never said everyone should get abortions. Quite the opposite. What I actually said is that im anti abortion.
I’m not agreeing with heaven. I’m saying we’d all wish we actually had things or a life we don’t have in life. We all do it. That doesn’t mean we’d choose death instead of life for those things.

I’m not agreeing with heaven. I’m saying we’d all wish we actually had things or a life we don’t have in life. We all do it. That doesn’t mean we’d choose death instead of life for those things.
I think we would. I definitely would choose death if it meant I went straight heaven. Heaven sounds pretty awesome. (I dont actually believe in heaven though so I will keep on living)

What Beau is saying makes sense from one perspective. From another, every time you say accomplishing a goal is more important than how you do it, you losing moral clarity and engaging in pure power politics. Does that stave off the disaster of autocracy, or encourage it by saying it's acceptable?

They’re going to either give birth or find abortions through clothes hangers, as what happened pre-Roe. again, if we aren’t going to learn from history we’re going to repeat it.
I agreed with everything else in your post, but please let's stop using clothes hangers. Illegal abortions today will be primarily handled through an illicit drug trade for mifepristone. We don't want people to think sharp objects are their only choice.

You do understand that at the end of the abortion the children are dead, right? Reading that argument from you is akin to listening to Nazis after their defeat whining about what the Allies would do to ease the burden for Jews.
Do you really have no sense of decency?

I hope this is sarcasm…? You really want to go tell a poor child they’d be better off if they were dead?….
I'm an atheist, so to me death is only an end to suffering and joy. Are you a Christian? If so, do you believe heaven is worse than life on earth? If you think heaven is better, than children would be happier there. That's not the same as advocating death, because Christian morality isn't based on what causes the most happiness.

I'm an atheist, so to me death is only an end to suffering and joy. Are you a Christian? If so, do you believe heaven is worse than life on earth? If you think heaven is better, than children would be happier there. That's not the same as advocating death, because Christian morality isn't based on what causes the most happiness.
I’m not of any religion. People choose life. To pretend the fetus would say “yeah be rid of me if life sucks and I’ll be poor” is disgusting. And in the end, the result is a potential human life ended, what your motivation behind it is doesn’t make that any less true or weighing. Again, I’m okay with abortion to a point, but there’s a point.

To pretend the fetus would say “yeah be rid of me if life sucks and I’ll be poor” is disgusting.
For the fetus is this example, the choice is life in heaven or on earth. Never having experienced earthly life, who really knows what they would choose?