What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

I saw a statistic that crime went down went abortion was legalized. So do you think this supreme ruling will mean more crime.
I’m not going to guesstimate crime and abortion. Illegal abortions will obviously go up because the activity has been made illegal or more highly regulated in some places.

Evil stuff.
So you think the child would choose the crappier option? I know I would jump at the chance to go straight to heaven. I consider heaven, in the way its been described to me, as a much better place than here.

I don’t believe in God, but I’m certain he wouldn’t want you to kill his creation before it got a chance at life.
Ah, you believe he would want his creation to suffer.

You think going to heaven is evil? Weird logic.
Like truly. Anyone with the basis of their argument as “poverty” or death….like what are you doing?…..Let’s just use your logic and say you’re a single impoverished mom, you’re living on food stamps, and you’re living below the poverty line. Let’s imagine you have a 1 and a half year old kid. You’re in the exact same situation as a woman in the same situation that’s 6,7,8 months pregnant. Why shouldn’t you be able to kill the kid? Your argument is that the kid will be brought up in less than desirable circumstance not whether it’s a life or not. So why can’t we by the same logic just kill the 1 and a half year old? They’ll be happier in heaven apparently.

Ah, you believe he would want his creation to suffer.
Apparently because since you clearly believe in God, he certainly is okay with a lot of suffering in the world. Bad circumstances are not a legitimate discussion as to murdering people. I’m for helping the kids after they’re born, not killing them because they might end up poor. Your argument, is a horrific one.

Apparently because since you clearly believe in God, he certainly is okay with a lot of suffering in the world.
Wrong again. And the argument that you are putting into my mouth is one that im not making.

Like truly. Anyone with the basis of their argument as “poverty” or death….like what are you doing?…..Let’s just use your logic and say you’re a single impoverished mom, you’re living on food stamps, and you’re living below the poverty line. Let’s imagine you have a 1 and a half year old kid. You’re in the exact same situation as a woman in the same situation that’s 6,7,8 months pregnant. Why shouldn’t you be able to kill the kid? Your argument is that the kid will be brought up in less than desirable circumstance not whether it’s a life or not. So why can’t we by the same logic just kill the 1 and a half year old? They’ll be happier in heaven apparently.
You are putting words into my mouth and making an argument that I never made. I simply said that if you gave an unborn fetus the choice of being born to parents that dont want it or going to heaven I think they would choose heaven. Doesn't make sense to think otherwise. Heaven is like the best option of all.
Im anti abortion and anti murdering already born children for the record.

You are putting words into my mouth and making an argument that I never made. I simply said that if you gave an unborn fetus the choice of being born to parents that dont want it or going to heaven I think they would choose heaven. Doesn't make sense to think otherwise. Heaven is like the best option of all.
You actually said given the choice between being born to poverty or heaven via death before birth, they’d choose heaven via death before birth. Or at least that was your original post.

Also, if we are going to make abortion illegal and force a woman to have a child then I think the man who impregnated the woman should not be allowed to abandon the child or should be force to support the child and mom financially. If they miss a payment or aren't there for the mother and child then maybe they have a forced vasectomy or spend some time in jail. Gotta take of those kids!
The SC didn’t make abortion illegal. It reverted it back to state choice, as it should have been, because Roe V Wade didn’t have the legal standing to stay. The SC does not create law, they judge. If you want them to legislate, you’ve got your branches mixed up.

Yeah. You said a baby in womb would rather be killed than be born to a poor family. Really shows what you think of those in poverty.
Incorrect. What I said is that I think that if you gave a fetus a choice of being in an awesome and amazing situation and place or a crappy situation and place then it would choose the awesome amazing option. i know i would. As for what I think of those in poverty, I feel bad for them. What do you think of them, are you super jealous?

Wrong again. And the argument that you are putting into my mouth is one that im not making.
It is. You’re making the argument they’d be better off never existing because you believe in a man made religion that comforts you there’s something better out there. Plenty of impoverished kids have made plenty out of themselves. The argument they shouldn’t exist because they might be born poor or in less than desirable circumstances is the most evil of any abortion argument.

You actually said given the choice between being born to poverty or heaven via death before birth, they’d choose heaven via death before birth. Or at least that was your original post.
Actually here is my original post: I disagree. I bet if you could ask a fetus if they would rather be born to a mom and dad who dont want them, possibly kill their mom during childbirth, live in poverty, etc. or go to a perfect place where everything is awesome they would choose the good option.

Again, if given an awesome and amazing option or a crappy one I think the likely choice would be the awesome and amazing one. Agree to disagree I guess

We all have the choice on a daily basis to go to heaven. Life gets extremely difficult, stressful and ****** sometimes. Most of us don’t kill ourselves, even those who believe heaven is so great. Most everyone chooses life. It’s why life threatening experiences are scary to people. People prefer life.

The SC didn’t make abortion illegal. It reverted it back to state choice, as it should have been, because Roe V Wade didn’t have the legal standing to stay. The SC does not create law, they judge. If you want them to legislate, you’ve got your branches mixed up.
Ok. If a woman who wants an abortion isn't allowed to get one then those consequences I listed should happen to the man.

We all have the choice on a daily basis to go to heaven. Life gets extremely difficult, stressful and ****** sometimes. Most of us don’t kill ourselves, even those who believe heaven is so great. Most everyone chooses life. It’s why life threatening experiences are scary to people. People prefer life.
We dont all have the choice on a daily basis to go to heaven. In fact if what churches teach are true almost none of us have any shot in hell at going to heaven lol.
I call it a survival instinct and the uncertainty of there being a heaven and being taught that suicide means you go to hell. I think if everyone knew for certain that death automatically sent you to the most amazing place possible then there would be a huge jump in suicides. I would certainly get on board.

Actually here is my original post: I disagree. I bet if you could ask a fetus if they would rather be born to a mom and dad who dont want them, possibly kill their mom during childbirth, live in poverty, etc. or go to a perfect place where everything is awesome they would choose the good option.

Again, if given an awesome and amazing option or a crappy one I think the likely choice would be the awesome and amazing one. Agree to disagree I guess
Fish, there are many problems with your argument. But for starters, Heaven as we both probably believe, is perfection. I could be a billionaire and heaven would still be better. Your argument is advocating for killing every baby, whether you realize it or not, that’s your logic.

Incorrect. What I said is that I think that if you gave a fetus a choice of being in an awesome and amazing situation and place or a crappy situation and place then it would choose the awesome amazing option. i know i would. As for what I think of those in poverty, I feel bad for them. What do you think of them, are you super jealous?
We would all choose that. But no matter how difficult life gets, most of us choose to live it vs going to “heaven.” Anyone can end their life, the vast majority of human beings do not choose “heaven”. I don’t know if I’ve seen a worse logic.