What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Women do not report sex crimes because...
Try not to notice that your excuses for these supposed victims not reporting the crime to law enforcement is in fact victim blaming if you believe they are actual victims. Statistics tend to indicate the majority of those not going to law enforcement are liars trying not to get caught in their lie. They'll tell friends and blast it out on social media, but get cold feet when it comes to letting someone actually look into the veracity of their claims.

Count the responses to my posts. How many are in support versus how many against?
You didn't specify "in Jazzfanz's General Discussion Board". Your opinions are still quite popular, and were the default until I hit my fifties.

There is a massive disconnect between the general public, who believe all women to a ridiculous degree, and the law enforcement units investigating these crimes.
Frankly, the general public is every bit as unlikely to believe women as members of law enforcement (who come from the general public if you think about it). Journalists treat claims more seriously than they used to, which might explain your confusion.

The rest of your post was typical misogyny, not worthy of rebuttal.

Statistics tend to indicate the majority of those not going to law enforcement are liars trying not to get caught in their lie.

What data can tell if a person is lying?

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in some time.

I’d ask you to provide the statistical analysis but everyone on this site knows that your scientific study is a complete fabrication.

Is this based on watching hot chicks on “Law and Order SVU” or do you have an objective source behind this claim? Link please
It is based on the people I know in these departments, but Law and Order SVU and CSI has even further shifted the gender balance of the field. Roughly 75% of all criminalists in all disciplines are women.

Of the specialties, the men are mainly concentrated in firearms.

Last edited:
It is based on the people I know in these departments, but Law and Order SVU and CSI has even further shifted the gender balance of the field. Roughly 75% of all criminalists in all disciplines are women.

so you’re using technician demographic data with a modest majority of women to support your claim that almost all sex crime law enforcement officers are women?

Do you know what technicians do? (It’s not Dexter)

Are you familiar with the “red face test”?

Just say “I lied” and move on.

Or you can go find data that shows the number of women in sex crime law enforcement with decision making and policy development responsibilities.

Do you know what technicians do?
I'm familiar with what field evidence technicians do. I am very, very familiar with what criminalists do, and specifically the criminalists in the DNA forensic sciences which is the group typically dealing with these types of cases. I am familiar with what the detectives in the sex crimes units do, and I am familiar with how the charging decisions are made in the district attorneys office. but I'll admit that I don't know what the red face test is. Please enlighten me. Tell me how you think any of this works.

But she's a damn liar right?
If this event took place within the past 30 years in a city that was even moderately sized, I’d say almost certainly she was lying. If I had to guess, this sounds a lot like the narrative of a woman going through a divorce. Tell me, when this cousin of yours had a rapist husband with friends on the police force to help him get away with it, and the policewoman who took the report ridiculed her, did your cousin divorce this guy within 18 months of this supposed story happening?

I'm familiar with what field evidence technicians do. I am very, very familiar with what criminalists do, and specifically the criminalists in the DNA forensic sciences which is the group typically dealing with these types of cases. I am familiar with what the detectives in the sex crimes units do, and I am familiar with how the charging decisions are made in the district attorneys office. but I'll admit that I don't know what the red face test is. Please enlighten me. Tell me how you think any of this works.

And almost all of the people in the Jobs you list are women.

And female technicians are creating fraudulent test results to aid and abet women who are lying about being raped.

If this event took place within the past 30 years in a city that was even moderately sized, I’d say almost certainly she was lying. If I had to guess, this sounds a lot like the narrative of a woman going through a divorce. Tell me, when this cousin of yours had a rapist husband with friends on the police force to help him get away with it, and the policewoman who took the report ridiculed her, did your cousin divorce this guy within 18 months of this supposed story happening?
That's what I expected. You are pathetic.

That's what I expected. You are pathetic.
And you are a simp.

When rapists go to prison they have to be separated because other inmates will kill them but you think police forces will criminally collude to help a guy who isn't himself even in law enforcement get away with rape? It is women like your cousin seems to be that led to every state adopting no-fault divorce laws to cut down on this type of fraud. It is women like your cousin seems to be that have me concerned at the idea of making rape an exception to allow a woman to get access to an abortion if the procedure were otherwise banned.

I take it by your refusal to confirm, that a divorce was in fact taking place. Did the divorce happen in a state before or after that state adopted no-fault laws? If it was in Utah, the year of no-fault becoming law was 1987.

Last edited:
And almost all of the people in the Jobs you list are women.

And female technicians are creating fraudulent test results to aid and abet women who are lying about being raped.
Technicians don't do tests, they gather evidence. Forensic Scientists called 'Criminalists' do the tests. The latter are actual scientists with science degrees, typically biology or chemistry, because a large part of their job is providing expert testimony in trials and the background gives them more credibility. I gave you two different links related to both job classes and you didn't even know enough to be able to tell them apart.

If you think I'm wrong about the law enforcement staff involved in the process of handling rape investigation and prosecution being overwhelmingly female then find a source to back you up. I know you won't because it is overwhelmingly women doing this work.

Technicians don't do tests, they gather evidence. Forensic Scientists called 'Criminalists' do the tests. The latter are actual scientists with science degrees, typically biology or chemistry, because a large part of their job is providing expert testimony in trials and the background gives them more credibility. I gave you two different links related to both job classes and you didn't even know enough to be able to tell them
okay. So apparently technicians are clerks. Staffed almost exclusively by women who conspire to help fake rape victims put innocent men in prison.

Now I understand your story.

“A law enforcement technician is responsible for communicating with field units and emergency services to support the functions of the police department. Typical duties include assessing the appropriate dispatch unit to respond, collaborating with other law enforcement agencies, and fielding incoming calls. Additionally, you will be responsible for monitoring inventories, re-stocking supplies, and scheduling maintenance. As a law enforcement technician, you may perform clerical and administrative duties such as storing evidence, filing reports, and entering data. You are also responsible for coordinating the repair and maintenance of facility vehicles.”

If you think I'm wrong about the law enforcement staff involved in the process of handling rape investigation and prosecution being overwhelmingly female then find a source to back you up. I know you won't because it is overwhelmingly women doing this work.

Dude you’re the one who made the claim

You’re the one with vast knowledge of this field

It should be very easy to show the source of the study that backs up your claim showing that 90%+ if these SVU people (I guess that would be an “overwhelming majority”) are women.

I’ll wait but we both know you have no evidence.

okay. So apparently technicians are clerks. Staffed almost exclusively by women who conspire to help fake rape victims put innocent men in prison.

Now I understand your story.

“A law enforcement technician is responsible for communicating with field units and emergency services to support the functions of the police department. Typical duties include assessing the appropriate dispatch unit to respond, collaborating with other law enforcement agencies, and fielding incoming calls. Additionally, you will be responsible for monitoring inventories, re-stocking supplies, and scheduling maintenance. As a law enforcement technician, you may perform clerical and administrative duties such as storing evidence, filing reports, and entering data. You are also responsible for coordinating the repair and maintenance of facility vehicles.”
You understand nothing. I never mentioned "law enforcement technicians". I did mention field evidence technicians. Those are the primary staff who collect evidence. It is the Criminalists who do the heavy lifting of deciding what evidence to test, how to test it, they compile the reports on the results, communicate their findings with lawyers, and testify in court on the findings.

The field evidence technicians, the criminalists, and the detectives in the sex crimes units who interview the alleged rape victims are all overwhelmingly women. These professionals aren't faking anything and they are exposed to some of the worst of what humans can do to each other. One recent example of awfulness was having to test the DNA of a fetus found in a gallon paint can to prove the paternity was a father who had raped his daughter. Can you even imagine what it is like to be at a test bench with something like that in front of you? They aren't performing performing clerical and administrative duties as you so condescendingly put it. They aren't faking anything.

These are the law enforcement staff who know what rape looks like, and what it doesn't look like. Most reported rapes never get prosecuted because most rape reports are either embellished or outright lies. The women doing this soul-destroying job in law enforcement aren't hiding evidence to save guilty men from prosecution. If they are refusing to go forward with a rape prosecution it is because that is what the evidence warrants.

I have given you evidence to back up my claims of these fields being primarily women. It is your turn to find anything to counter that proof, and I'm not worried that you'll come through.

Al-Oh-Boy seems overly concerned with men being persecuted, why could that be?
Not at all. Like I've said all along, I know how this system works and I know why so few alleged rapes are prosecuted. Every day, the science and data trail to prove the truth of a situation only gets better.

Last edited: