What's new

Roe v. Wade is going down

Another Christian who doesn't seem to understand that their morality does not depend on causing the most happiness.
I’m not Christian, mormon, or anything else. It should simply take the bare minimum human morality to process the thought that ending a life/potential life shouldn’t take any religion to rationalize.

For the fetus is this example, the choice is life in heaven or on earth. Never having experienced earthly life, who really knows what they would choose?
If this is your defense for abortion, it’s a really bad one. Especially in regards to things like late term abortion. I guess I’d rather give them the chance to experience it, rather than making that decision for them with them having absolutely no say. That fetus didn’t create itself and the choice was already made.

I’m not Christian, mormon, or anything else. It should simply take the bare minimum human morality to process the thought that ending a life/potential life shouldn’t take any religion to rationalize.
I disagree. I absolutely do not care at all about unborn fetuses. I do not care if a woman decides to get an abortion at 8 weeks because she has her 5 year school reunion that weekend and plans to get drunk and bang one of her old high school crushes. I DO NOT CARE. Not even a little bit.

Now I do care about a pregnant woman who wants to have her child. In this instance I care about the person who wants the fetus to become her child. That is always in every single circumstance my priority, the actual humans who have had investment placed in their development and who have gained some level of intelligence and self awareness.

The only good thing about fewer people getting abortions over the last couple decades is that it is because there are fewer unwanted pregnancies due to increased use and effectiveness of contraception.

I disagree. I absolutely do not care at all about unborn fetuses. I do not care if a woman decides to get an abortion at 8 weeks because she has her 5 year school reunion that weekend and plans to get drunk and bang one of her old high school crushes. I DO NOT CARE. Not even a little bit.

Now I do care about a pregnant woman who wants to have her child. In this instance I care about the person who wants the fetus to become her child. That is always in every single circumstance my priority, the actual humans who have had investment placed in their development and who have gained some level of intelligence and self awareness.

The only good thing about fewer people getting abortions over the last couple decades is that it is because there are fewer unwanted pregnancies due to increased use and effectiveness of contraception.
Women should go on strike. **** **** up.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm not pro-murdering babies.
I'm curious; if there were a hypothetical person named JutchDazzer who started a post by saying “I’m not pro-murdering black people” then proceeded to reel off one after another obviously made-up (or even real) anecdotes that tried to shine a positive or sympathetic light on murdering black people, what would you think about JutchDazzer’s true feelings on the topic?

They have no constitutional rights or protections until birth. That’s just a fact. Until then, in the eyes of federal law, they are nothing more than a ...
That is how most genocides are rationalized. Step #1: Paint those you want to see made dead as being something less than human.

Sure. Now what % of abortions wouldn’t have became a living breathing child? I don’t care what your political beliefs are. There comes a point you’re a total an absolute evil pile of **** if you defend killing that fetus. You’re killing a potential person, and I really don’t care if you don’t want to acknowledge that. I know politically you can’t, but it is what it is.

Let me be really clear Gameface. You’re a complete evil pile of ****, if you don’t think there’s a line somewhere. But politically you can’t bring yourself to acknowledge it. I get it. Better kill that unwanted 1 year old. I mean what have they done right?

I’m very much middle of the road on this. Roe was clearly not a court decision that had much leg to stand on, not the way it was written. From the standpoint of the actual decision, the only legal leg it had to stand on was “ precedent“.

As far as abortion rights. Clearly all the terrible things such as rape, incest, etc. should be available. I think to a point abortion should be legal, but there comes a point where you should no longer have the choice to abort the fetus. I’m okay with “first heartbeat” sort of laws. Full bans aren’t right, fully open abortion is also not right. Safe, legal, and rare is what it should be. Congress should have clarified and codified abortion in the country a long time ago. Roe was clearly not a case that had much legitimate legal ground to stand on in the way it was written.

I think you should be able to abort your children until they've unloaded the dishwasher at least 50 times.

Sure. Now what % of abortions wouldn’t have became a living breathing child? I don’t care what your political beliefs are. There comes a point you’re a total an absolute evil pile of **** if you defend killing that fetus. You’re killing a potential person, and I really don’t care if you don’t want to acknowledge that. I know politically you can’t, but it is what it is.

Let me be really clear Gameface. You’re a complete evil pile of ****, if you don’t think there’s a line somewhere. But politically you can’t bring yourself to acknowledge it. I get it. Better kill that unwanted 1 year old. I mean what have they done right?
Politically I can. I have never been shy about my position on abortion. I DO NOT CARE about fetuses. I don't care. I don't think they are valuable in and of themselves. I don't think they are meaningful in and of themselves. I don't think a fetus is worth two hot pennies.

You want to call me an evil pile of ****? Keep it up until you are blue in the face. I DON'T CARE.

I am and have always been Pro-Abortion. I've never played with that Pro-Life ********. I think abortions are good things when they are done because the woman doesn't want to have a baby. END OF STORY.

There are many adoption groups with backlogs waiting for children.
Dont really want to drudge this up again but anyone would rather be in heaven than adopted as well. Heaven is literally like the best place possible to be. As randy for rubio said, even a billionaire would rather be in heaven.

Dont really want to drudge this up again but anyone would rather be in heaven than adopted as well. Heaven is literally like the best place possible to be. As randy for rubio said, even a billionaire would rather be in heaven.
Yeah that's a tough argument. In that case Hitler did a lot of people great favors. Tough to argue that killing one person is a blessing while killing others is a crime, especially when it's based solely on the age of the person.

That is how most genocides are rationalized. Step #1: Paint those you want to see made dead as being something less than human.
WtF is this ******** response? “This is how how genocides start” blah blah ****ing blah. You sound like a nut job. GTFO with this bad faith, disingenuous ********. You don’t even refute the facts. YOU don’t get to decide a single goddamn thing about another person’s healthcare.

IT’S NONE OF YOUR ****ING BUSINESS WHAT SOMEONE DOES WITH THIER BODY!! WTF don’t you understand about that? Take your sadist fascist authoritarian *** elsewhere.

Personal freedom my ***
Small government my ***

****ing fascist authoritarian sock cuckers

Last edited:
Politically I can. I have never been shy about my position on abortion. I DO NOT CARE about fetuses. I don't care. I don't think they are valuable in and of themselves. I don't think they are meaningful in and of themselves. I don't think a fetus is worth two hot pennies.

You want to call me an evil pile of ****? Keep it up until you are blue in the face. I DON'T CARE.

I am and have always been Pro-Abortion. I've never played with that Pro-Life ********. I think abortions are good things when they are done because the woman doesn't want to have a baby. END OF STORY.
At least you’re honest that you’re an evil pile of ****. Now we all know. Murder potential children. Most people will never approve of it. Pregnancy isn’t the default. Nearly all the time it’s a choice whether by neglect, or complete choice. You don’t get to kill potential life, especially at late stages of pregnancy, without being called out for what you are. An evil pile of ****. You aren’t born pregnant. Becoming pregnant is most often the choice you made. You want to ignore that choice, and instead choose to murder a potential life because you want to avoid the other decision that was made. Go **** yourself you evil pile of ****.