What's new

Rudy Gobert has got to go

trollface.png

This

Throw out all the top defensive player data from the last two years Gobert has achieved, Archie Moses and Tak have declared it null and void in favor of a 5 game winning streak a couple weeks ago.
This guy reads like 90% of the posters here. Like ****. Take a lil of what someone says and translate into something completely different to put them down and support yourself to make you look smarter.

You dudes who do this aren't fooling anyone.

Gtfoh...

In the small sample size we've seen, they work better with just Favors. That's not an opinion. If it upsets your feelings or if you think I'm wrong, you literally deny reality. Get over yourselves.

Hehepeepeecaca

Except we have seen a greater sample size of gobert without favors working great.

Not this year and not with this roster... Reading is hard.

Oh I see. So you are just tossing away the big sample size for the small one. Whatever floats your boat to push your agenda I guess

Oh I see. So you are just tossing away the big sample size for the small one. Whatever floats your boat to push your agenda I guess
What agenda am I pushing?

I'm not tossing anything away. Just because I said the small sample we've seen supports that Gobert and Favors don't work on the floor together this year doesn't mean you should translate it to mean that I said it's never worked. That's poor thinking.

This is simple, guys. Every analyst, beat writer and anyone who's watched the Jazz that understand basketball knows there's a problem with Favors and Gobert on the floor - especially with Rubio. Saying this doesn't make someone stupid. Saying this doesn't mean Gobert sucks. Saying this doesn't mean Gobert should be traded. I say this because it's a fact. If you choose to ignore it, it's your agenda.

I just don't get it, for years crying about no stars on the team, and now that we have a DPOY runner up, 2nd NBA Team, and top 3 in Shared Defensive Wins AND Offensive Wins we have to get rid of him because a 5 game sample? What's next? Get rid of Donovan if he doesn't get a rookie of the month accolade?

I just don't get it, for years crying about no stars on the team, and now that we have a DPOY runner up, 2nd NBA Team, and top 3 in Shared Defensive Wins AND Offensive Wins we have to get rid of him because a 5 game sample? What's next? Get rid of Donovan if he doesn't get a rookie of the month accolade?
We have much more than a 5 game sample that the Jazz struggle offensively with Gobert and Favors. It's evident, 25 games into the season, some pieces need to be moved. Tell me, are you satisfied with the Jazz's play this year when Gobert plays? Their offense when he plays is some of the worst I've ever seen.

Gobert is my favorite player on the team. I love the guy and his game. I just think, if the pieces were right, the Jazz could move him and be better off. I think the same way about Favors. I wish I could say the same for Rubio, but I'd trade him for the ghost of Larry Miller's leg at this point.

you dont got to move any of them

1st you get rid of your garbage can PG TRASH RUBIO, and then see what happens, snyder needs to figure out rotations
We didn't have Rubio in the playoffs and the Favors/Gobert pairing was unplayable.

For **** sake, we cannot play them next to each other in the playoffs. The other team will simply put a SF at PF and run us out of the gym. It might be different if one of the 2 had a post game, but they dont.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rudy sucks. Package him with Rubio, Favors and Burks. Go full rebuild around Donovan.
Hey Donovan's #1 fan: what happens when he wins too many games and the Jazz are just left without any other pieces to build around?