Johny Flynn
Chauncey Billups
Aaron Brooks
Roman Sessions
Jameer Nelson
Goran Dragic

any others?

Who's your stud PKM?

This is a good point. There really isnt anything out there to be had for our pg of the future. KOC needs to pull the trigger on a trade for a pg, if he thinks there is a chance there is a good one in the draft

Deron
Jason Kidd
Jason Terry
Steve Nash
Andre Miller
Raymond Felton
Kirk Hinrich
DJ Augustine (RFA)
Johny Flynn
Chauncey Billups
Aaron Brooks
Roman Sessions
Jameer Nelson
Goran Dragic

any others?

Who's your stud PKM?

At the request of certain posters, I have promised not to say .. anymore ..

If Millsap is traded, I fear, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, that this means we will re-sign Al next off-season and go with the three-headed monster of Favors-Jefferson with Kanter off the bench. I'll ****ing lose it if this is the case.

Since this thread is titled 'Rumours' I figured it was not limited to the Paul Milsap for a draft pick rumour.

Steve Kyler: Sounding like Houston is REALLY open for business - well beyond Sam Dalembert... could be a fun off-season in Houston

Can KOC reunite Big AL and McHale?

Since this thread is titled 'Rumours' I figured it was not limited to the Paul Milsap for a draft pick rumour.

Steve Kyler: Sounding like Houston is REALLY open for business - well beyond Sam Dalembert... could be a fun off-season in Houston

Talks have been regular and on-going with HOU .. we were talking a pick at one time .. no idea if that is still the case.

Id hate get rid of Millsap also. But we have to be realistic. We cant keep all these big men and have holes.in the rest of the team. We have to move somebody to balance out our team. Otherwise, we will just end up losing guys for nothing, and be left with our holes still. Besides, Millsap is good, but not a franchise guy. So no need to desperately hold on to him.

I'm glad that someone gets it. Bluesy, I like you today.

If Millsap is traded, I fear, MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, that this means we will re-sign Al next off-season and go with the three-headed monster of Favors-Jefferson with Kanter off the bench. I'll ****ing lose it if this is the case.

I think this is a legitimate concern. I would hope that we could get a third decent big when Jefferson is moved.

Al for 14 and a future 1st?

To clear up the confusion, not once did Chad Ford "speculate" that the Jazz have contacted New Orleans or Portland about trading Paul Millsap. The only speculation Ford made was that the Blazers and Hornets would be interested in Paul Millsap (among others) should they trade their pick. I wouldn't trade Millsap for the 10th or 11th pick, but if it gives people something to talk about then feel free to go ahead and "speculate" on this "rumor."

Oh, yes..

I think this is a legitimate concern. I would hope that we could get a third decent big when Jefferson is moved.

AL for Boozer. I hate the money. I question Boozer's character. He is getting old. But remembering his good games, I would really like to see it. Boozer on the high post passing to Favors could be beautiful.

But I realize our Three headed monster would become Kanter, Favors, and whoever backs up Boozer when he is injured.

AL for Boozer. I hate the money. I question Boozer's character. He is getting old. But remembering his good games, I would really like to see it. Boozer on the high post passing to Favors could be beautiful.

But I realize our Three headed monster would become Kanter, Favors, and whoever backs up Boozer when he is injured.

Joking right, Mellow? PLease say it's so.

I say no.

I would rather it be Big Al... but I would only be ok with getting rid of sap if we got Marshall, Lillard, Davis, or Gilchrist... and it is doubtful anyone would pull the trigger on Sap for the last 2.

We may have to take a 2nd round flier on a pg..... I'm still hoping that dude from Iona is around when we pick in the 2nd.

I would rather it be Big Al... but I would only be ok with getting rid of sap if we got Marshall, Lillard, Davis, or Gilchrist... and it is doubtful anyone would pull the trigger on Sap for the last 2.

We may have to take a 2nd round flier on a pg..... I'm still hoping that dude from Iona is around when we pick in the 2nd.

Machado would be an interesting pick at 47, yes. I'm also interested to see where Jordan Taylor (Wis) goes in the draft .. he's a bit underrated, imo (not a lot, a little .. for the reading impaired).

I have gone through every single team in the NBA, and this is the only realistic trade I see that could happen. I don't see anything/anybody else willing to take on Jefferson...unless we were able to include him in some sort of three way trade involving D. Howard.

Man, I hated this at first, but the more I look at it, the better I like it. Boozer knows Utah. His defense would be covered by Kanter and Favors. His contract expires right when Favors needs to be re-upped. He is a great scorer on the high post, he would gel well with Favors. He would still allow us to sign one other max player. Other than our previous hate for Boozer, why wouldn't the Jazz bring him back? We were a top Western team with Boozer, we have more potential than we had before, we have better players to compliment Boozer now, and he is the only person that we could possibly trade for Jefferson.

Flame away and convince me I am wrong.

I have gone through every single team in the NBA, and this is the only realistic trade I see that could happen. I don't see anything/anybody else willing to take on Jefferson...unless we were able to include him in some sort of three way trade involving D. Howard.

Man, I hated this at first, but the more I look at it, the better I like it. Boozer knows Utah. His defense would be covered by Kanter and Favors. His contract expires right when Favors needs to be re-upped. He is a great scorer on the high post, he would gel well with Favors. He would still allow us to sign one other max player. Other than our previous hate for Boozer, why wouldn't the Jazz bring him back? We were a top Western team with Boozer, we have more potential than we had before, we have better players to compliment Boozer now, and he is the only person that we could possibly trade for Jefferson.

Flame away and convince me I am wrong.

Boozer excelled here because his game complimented DWill's so well. As far as their offensive games, I think they'd each have a tough time finding another player in the league who would compliment their games better. Throw in how Sloan utilized Memo and DWill & Boozer were almost unstoppable if they wanted to be.

Boozer's #'s instantly dropped when he went to CHI and while they were still decent, I disagree that he'd fit well here with the current lineup.

Chicago maybe willing to pay the Jazz to trade Al rather than the jazz paying. Chicago might throw in a couple of picks to make it happen.

Jerry was a staunch supporter of Boozer, and for all Boozers off the court distractions, and constant 'injuries' and complete lack of defense and credibility he did play marvelous in the jazz offense.

I'm not saying I love it. I'm just asking the question: is it better than another agonizing year of Al, just to watch him walk away FA next summer?

-Discuss.

Not sure how high you guys are on Lowry, but I can really see a Lowry for Big Al trade happening.
1) McHale and Big Al
2) Lowry publicly stated something along the lines of wanting out of Houston
3) Houston needs a center so bad they had to get an ancient Marcus Camby.