What's new

Rumors...

LMAO

Dude, you are killing me.

This is funny stuff. Most people on this board have lost their minds. Everybody has discussed every trade possible. And now everyone is so bored that they are willing to discuss a Boozer trade. Boozer would be awful here without Dwill. And really just awful no matter what.

Id rather just lose and look forward to the lottery. For the life of me, I cant understand why a lot of our fanbase is ok with being just ok. We tried the Boozer experiment. It was ok, but wasnt taking us anywhere.

Now move on...

So we can talk about how to get Dwill.

"ith ma firth offseathon"

I think everyone makes the assumption that because we haven't traded Al that there are absolutely no takers. When in reality I think KOC is just holding out.

I would trade Al Straight up for Ben Gordon if his contract wasn't as long.

There are definitely teams that would take Big Al, but they probably aren't offering something that would help the Jazz much. A deal involving Millsap for a pick like #8 or #10 would be a square deal.

Any deal for Big Al has to be better than just letting him expire and signing a good FA or two. Trading AL for someone who is slightly less flawed/****ty, but has an extra year or two on their contract isn't really helpful.