What's new

Ryan wants a new arena

Movies cost way more now than they did 15 years ago but i sure do enjoy the movies alot more now than 15 years ago. The screens, sound system, and especially the seats are all pretty amazing today.
What about the gum on the seats? Is there still gum on the seats? I haven’t been to a movie for a really long time and I don’t know if that’s still a staple of the experience.

Movies cost way more now than they did 15 years ago but i sure do enjoy the movies alot more now than 15 years ago. The screens, sound system, and especially the seats are all pretty amazing today.
If Ryan could put in reclining seats throughout the new arena while still maintaining the capacity and loudness, then I’m in full support of wherever the hell he wants to build

What about the gum on the seats? Is there still gum on the seats? I haven’t been to a movie for a really long time and I don’t know if that’s still a staple of the experience.
Nope. Super clean. Seeing movies today is fantastic. The price sucks but the experience is amazing.
I get free tickets from work sometimes and that's usually when I go.

I actually won 6 tickets and 2 popcorns and cokes at my work Christmas party. Gonna take my daughter and her friends to see the new animated movie Migration on the day it comes out (I think it's the 22nd)

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

If Ryan could put in reclining seats throughout the new arena while still maintaining the capacity and loudness, then I’m in full support of wherever the hell he wants to build
You gonna watch it on the jumbotron from that position?