What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

It's just one game, but damn, we need something to be excited about this season with the oft times dismal play of the a team. That said, I'm hopping aboard the bus.

The most disappointing stat from Hendricks, for me, is the 6reb/game. I thought he would be a much better rebounder. The 40% fg% for his position is pretty disappointing as well, but I'm not as concerned because he should be allowed to try things he's not good at in the G-League.
I never expected him to be a great rebounder so 6 is fine imo
My expectations for Hendrix (I like it better that way) was lots of threes at high efficiency and lots of dunks and good defense.
That is still my expectation. If he can be a great rebounder or can do anything off the dribble or in the mid range then that's all gravy and we got an all star.
I was always simply expecting a super role player though.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

There will be lots of seats still available in a few months and the price will the same as it is now. Fans jump to conclusions on players significantly faster than real development occurs.
Think of the conclusions Jazz fans have jumped to with Trey Lyles (AKA Cheat code,) Jared Butler (lottery talent!), Jarrell Brantley, Tony Bradley, Dante Exum, Rodney Hood... it goes all the way back DeShawn Stevenson and Greg Ostertag.

Fans are allowed to be disappointed when there are so many guys already contributing behind him.

Think of the conclusions Jazz fans have jumped to with Trey Lyles (AKA Cheat code,) Jared Butler (lottery talent!), Jarrell Brantley, Tony Bradley, Dante Exum, Rodney Hood... it goes all the way back DeShawn Stevenson and Greg Ostertag.

Fans are allowed to be disappointed when there are so many guys already contributing behind him.
Imagine taking the time to post this drivel. Also, most of those dudes were good picks considering where they were drafted. . .

no hate is cool... but i wanna know is there rooting on this bus ?? Cuz i'm happy to get on the bus if i can root hard for the guy
We root so much on the bus. It’s the thing we do most. You can sit in front and get a window seat.

Yes, pls.
I watched one G league game and was frustrated that Potter was so involved in screening actions and Taylor was mostly just hanging out. Dudes need to know why the G league exists… didn’t care if a 26 yo helps the stars more in a certain role… this ain’t about you Micah.

I watched one G league game and was frustrated that Potter was so involved in screening actions and Taylor was mostly just hanging out. Dudes need to know why the G league exists… didn’t care if a 26 yo helps the stars more in a certain role… this ain’t about you Micah.
My frustration with Potter runs pretty deep independent of this issue with Henny's development. Git him teh f outta there.

My frustration with Potter runs pretty deep independent of this issue with Henny's development. Git him teh f outta there.
I mean he's going to play in the NBA next to Walker Kessler or some other center. He isn't a NBA 5. The Jazz are doing the right thing by trying to expand his game

Calling all haters… it’s time. Now you have seen it in a g league game. So here’s the deal - the Tay Henny bus is leaving the station. You can get on board and enjoy the scenery or you can stay at the bus station with the other meth heads mumbling about Bilal or Jarace or JHS. Y’all can huddle up and spoon together on cool nights and survive on your own or you can get on the climate controlled bus headed to fun basketball town. But you gotta decide now… the doors are closing and we out this B.

Your choice.

Sincerely,

The Tay Henny Bus Driver

View attachment 15470
I’m rooting for him but I’ll believe it when I see him preform at the nba level. I don’t care how a player plays in the GLeague good or bad I reserve judgement if and when he joins the club in the nba.

I’m rooting for him but I’ll believe it when I see him preform at the nba level. I don’t care how a player plays in the GLeague good or bad I reserve judgement if and when he joins the club in the nba.
Oh you’ve sent plenty of judgement already. No bus pass for you.

Back