What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

Really nice 3 and a nice transition block from Hendricks. Just stands around in half-court offense, not very involved so far.
It's like Potter just sucks out his soul. Hendricks better get used to that though. Nobody's running plays for him any time soon. He needs to pick his spots.

It's like Potter just sucks out his soul. Hendricks better get used to that though. Nobody's running plays for him any time soon. He needs to pick his spots.
Potter is one of the better passers on the team. Outside of Brice, Potter, and Christopher no one else makes plays for others.

GLeague games are just so hard to watch
The games feel so inconsequential. Each possession feels inconsequential. The overall vibe of GLeague is just off. I think there is value in learning a higher speed game which is the main benefit.

Another good game from Taylor Hendrix
5-7 from the field, 2-3 from three point land, 9 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

Sensabaugh with 25 points on 9-16 shooting and 5-9 from 3.

Our dudes coming along nicely.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

TH and Sensabaugh did their jobs but the Stars got punked by a bunch of undrafted no bodies. It seems like defense and transition defense is lacking at times. Our three two ways and draft picks all had their moments. The Jazz are so bad right now, I'm not sure we would notice any difference is we plugged all five guys into the rotation.

Can anyone who has watched Hendricks lately comment on how his defense looks? Does he look more comfortable and or more aggressive?

Can anyone who has watched Hendricks lately comment on how his defense looks? Does he look more comfortable and or more aggressive?

He has good timing and instincts around the rim. He's less mobile laterally and doesn't always get into a stance out on the perimeter. His length gives him a defensive presence though. He gets steals and deflections, as well as blocks.

Back