What's new

Sensabaugh and Hendricks watch thread in gleague

I mean he's going to play in the NBA next to Walker Kessler or some other center. He isn't a NBA 5. The Jazz are doing the right thing by trying to expand his game
Hmmm.. Don't think that's the necessary conclusion from what me or HH were saying. We can play him in the big leagues with a 5-out lineup. And if it's possible to get him some reps in an environment that's better for him right now by removing Micah ****ing Potter, then it should be done more often than not.

Hmmm.. Don't think that's the necessary conclusion from what me or HH were saying. We can play him in the big leagues with a 5-out lineup. And if it's possible to get him some reps in an environment that's better for him right now by removing Micah ****ing Potter, then it should be done more often than not.
I mean, MIcah Potter allows Hendricks to play with a 5 out lineup....

Think of the conclusions Jazz fans have jumped to with Trey Lyles (AKA Cheat code,) Jared Butler (lottery talent!), Jarrell Brantley, Tony Bradley, Dante Exum, Rodney Hood... it goes all the way back DeShawn Stevenson and Greg Ostertag.

Fans are allowed to be disappointed when there are so many guys already contributing behind him.

I was hyped on all those guys. I prefer to get psyched about the upside vs. bummed about the downside. I remember when Burks was draining three's at that game at UVCC, I think his first after being drafted. I was so pumped that we were getting a dude with a little bit of that MJ swagger.

I was hyped on all those guys. I prefer to get psyched about the upside vs. bummed about the downside. I remember when Burks was draining three's at that game at UVCC, I think his first after being drafted. I was so pumped that we were getting a dude with a little bit of that MJ swagger.
I didn't even mention the Core 4! Derrick Favors was obviously going to have a better career than DWill. Trey Burke, Kanter, Favors, and Hayward... Championship for sure!

And Fesenko and Koufus just need a few years of development. (Fesenko was an all-time personality that gave us this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xx_-1hG0g
... and Koufus gave us this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1_f1oHOSA
, and they both gave us this...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhrycCyDbBc
so not a total loss.)

But seriously, I loved Alec Burks.

Ok I’ve looked more into TayTay. I’m all aboard the bus. Dudes gonna be a beast in a couple of years. I’ll change the tyres, wash the bus, root hard on the bus when needed. Count me in

Ok I’ve looked more into TayTay. I’m all aboard the bus. Dudes gonna be a beast in a couple of years. I’ll change the tyres, wash the bus, root hard on the bus when needed. Count me in
Hell yeah! Bring your acoustic guitar to lead us in some sing-a-longs. It will be a long ride but it will be great.

Hell yeah! Bring your acoustic guitar to lead us in some sing-a-longs. It will be a long ride but it will be great.

I’m expecting it to be a long ride. But man does that kid move so well and shoot so sweetly. As soon as the lights come on he could be really good. Strap me in, I’ll bring the best of John Williamson CD of Australian folk songs

The bus has a bathroom, you can dump the black water too. Total bragging rights.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Have the Stars game on in the background, watching it on/off, but not super closely.

Hendricks really hasnt been involved in anything yet. Fouled Castleton when he rotated over to help. He was there at least.

Really nice 3 and a nice transition block from Hendricks. Just stands around in half-court offense, not very involved so far.

Juzang is really good at scoring/shooting at this level, but someone has to tell him to pass. if he could show playmaking I could see NBA teams being interested in him a lot more than they currently are.

Hilarious. The Lakers had 3 seconds left in the 1st quarter and just walked the ball out, didnt even fake a half court heave. They really care about their stats in the G.

Back