What's new

Should the Mods Ban Utahjazz troll?

Should the Mods Ban Utah Jazz Troll?

• Yes, it's obvious he / she is not a fan of the Jazz and is here only to anger people

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No, we should keep the forum open to all opinions

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, just give a warning or suspension to stop trolling

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Imagine if we had a system in place where we could rate people post with a function like a dislike button or neg rep for these kinds of things.

There is a such a thing as being excessive and extreme in being an idiotic pest. I don't think there is a place for it on a site like this. And Utahjazzz is excessive and extreme. It's okay to express an opinion, but after awhile, you need to stop. Everyone knows what the person thinks. It's not like someone is in danger or dying and you are pleading for help, then being incessant is justified. This isn't.
Wouldn't stalking and researching individual people on this site count as that as well?

Wouldn't stalking and researching individual people on this site count as that as well?
First of all I didn't stalk, I only called to ask that the insults stop. These things wouldn't happen if people weren't such a-holes and didn't write vicious, profane, and indecent messages to people because they don't agree with them.

I did call another Jazz poster to ask if he knew who that person might be -- can't remember who, I think it was Troutbum -- and he told me about the relationship between One Brow and Aint.

First of all I didn't stalk, I only called to ask that the insults stop. These things wouldn't happen if people weren't such a-holes and didn't write vicious, profane, and indecent messages to people because they don't agree with them.

I did call another Jazz poster to ask if he knew who that person might be -- can't remember who, I think it was Troutbum -- and he told me about the relationship between One Brow and Aint.
Yep, that is really creepy stalking.

Put people on ignore you dont like. Dont try to track them down personally. Dont steal their underwear. Dont call them names to get them to stop. Dont try to figure out their alt. If they are mean to you, ignore them. Its the internet, everyone is mean.

Yep, that is really creepy stalking.

Put people on ignore you dont like. Dont try to track them down personally. Dont steal their underwear. Dont call them names to get them to stop. Dont try to figure out their alt. If they are mean to you, ignore them. Its the internet, everyone is mean.
That is sad. Why can't we have a board that can be congenial. Sure, it's ok to argue but we all root for the same team. But people make it so personal. I know I can be sarcastic but a lot of times, it's tongue-in-cheek and people don't get that because they don't know me. But you know I am going to make some money from that underwear of Kanter's.

Lmfao

Now, we all know Troutbum has always been the soul of honesty, and would never mislead someone just to have some fun.
I don't recall if he was that person, might've been, but whoever it was, he was right. You deny your 30-page debate with Aint on this very site, or that Aint was posting on your personal website? If you do, then you're a liar. I didn't know this until someone else told me about it. Why are you in denial and why do you have to continue to air this on Jazzfanz? Must be because you are feeling guilty. I thought we were moving on, but every time you do this, it reflects poorly on me. Well, I won't back down, so let's just move on, please.

You deny your 30-page debate with Aint on this very site, or that Aint was posting on your personal website?

Why would he deny that? Most of us view his lengthy debates with Aint as evidence that he and Aint are not the same individual. For reasons that I've never understood, you, however, view those conversations as evidence that they ARE the same individual. That's bizarre. Please stop talking about how they are the same person unless/until some new evidence surfaces. It just makes you look deranged and derails every single thread where it's brought up.

I thought we were moving on, but every time you do this, it reflects poorly on me. Well, I won't back down, so let's just move on, please.

Check again. Darkwing Duck brought this up; and I responded to Darkwing Duck and to Wes Mantooth without mentioning you at all. Complain to them, or don't. Here's a nifty thought: laugh it off the next time someone brings this up. That's what I've been doing.

Frankly, are you a devotee of the banned poster known as Franklin?

Yes, I sired him. He lives off my blood by necessity until he matures. Ask @LogGrad98 who I consider a friend, and e-stalked for a special MS Paint picture when he wasn't posting. He will be the next bitten and inducted into the seeth. You might be their food.

Yes that was him but that's not the account I was referring to. It's something about wrecking a toilet.

Nope. Copycat, and a good one.

Yes, I sired him. He lives off my blood by necessity until he matures. Ask @LogGrad98 who I consider a friend, and e-stalked for a special MS Paint picture when he wasn't posting. He will be the next bitten and inducted into the seeth. You might be their food.

I promise you, I will taste bitter, and you will spit me out.

Nope. Copycat, and a good one.

I don't get that he is an Exum fan. I don't recall any posts before the Simmons trolling. The poster hasn't mentioned Dante at all regarding his last two playoff performances which have been truly encouraging. You would think the poster would be excited about this. But not a word. The poster is not an Exum fan and probably not even from Australia.

going by some things he says he is an Aussie. Just a 14 year old one having some fun i think

Little bastard should be in school or selling drugs outside the fish and chip shop like all the teenagers do round here.
at the very least some petty theft and breaking and entering his high school on the weekend to vandalise some teacher's stuff

at the very least some petty theft and breaking and entering his high school on the weekend to vandalise some teacher's stuff

Yeah kids today have no idea how to enjoy themselves, I mean props to that young thug that beat an autistic kid with spanners the other day, he's got a real future in the corrections system waiting for him. The kids are the future, **** its bleak.