What's new

Should the Mods Ban Utahjazz troll?

Should the Mods Ban Utah Jazz Troll?

• Yes, it's obvious he / she is not a fan of the Jazz and is here only to anger people

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No, we should keep the forum open to all opinions

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, just give a warning or suspension to stop trolling

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Yeah kids today have no idea how to enjoy themselves, I mean props to that young thug that beat an autistic kid with spanners the other day, he's got a real future in the corrections system waiting for him. The kids are the future, **** its bleak.
too true .. saw a cop at work this week who got glassed by a young punk unprovoked.. massive scar on his forehead. You can guess what happened to the kid

too true .. saw a cop at work this week who got glassed by a young punk unprovoked.. massive scar on his forehead. You can guess what happened to the kid

He's a troubled young man that the community has failed, he needs support, extensive support from taxpayers, if anything the police officer as a public servant should have been sensitive to this young delinquents needs and not corrected his anti social behavior, after all he was just expressing his rage at his dispossession and alienation felt by the changing cast of play school.

He's a troubled young man that the community has failed, he needs support, extensive support from taxpayers, if anything the police officer as a public servant should have been sensitive to this young delinquents needs and not corrected his anti social behavior, after all he was just expressing his rage at his dispossession and alienation felt by the changing cast of play school.
pretty much .. "good chance" at rehabilitation .. ffs same at that little c**t that belted the policewoman in the face while she was helping someone.

we need some judges who'll hang the odd kid or two

pretty much .. "good chance" at rehabilitation .. ffs same at that little c**t that belted the policewoman in the face while she was helping someone.

we need some judges who'll hang the odd kid or two

I reckon its a Liberal party conspiracy to bring down the Labor government, how the hell do they think they are reflecting the communities expectations? Hit a cop you do time, absolute minimum 2 or 3 years.

You watch that bastard from Bourke street will walk with mental health ********, he'll do 7 or 8 years in Thomas Embling (which is a 3 star resort, I know i used to work there.) and he'll be released back into the community.

Cops, nurses, ambos etc .. hit them and you should go. Ridiculous Round up all the bleeding hearts and execute them too.

Cops, nurses, ambos etc .. hit them and you should go. Ridiculous Round up all the bleeding hearts and execute them too.

They brought in a new law called assaulting an emergency services worker, covers us too, has a two year minimum never seen anyone charged or convicted of it.

Except some cops...way too many...get to beat the **** out of people without any recourse. I used to be pro-law enforcement. But they need to be held accountable too. Not enough lose their jobs for excessive force. They get slapped on the wrist, get desk duty for a few months, and then it's back to beating the cap out of any offenders they can find. I had a friend (now an ex-friend) who told me he joined the force so he could bust heads while breaking up bar fights and if anyone fought back, that would be justification to hit them even harder. Sad thing is, he used to be a pretty good guy in HS. I'm not sure where that violence came from, but he DEFINITELY should NOT be a cop.

Except some cops...way too many...get to beat the **** out of people without any recourse. I used to be pro-law enforcement. But they need to be held accountable too. Not enough lose their jobs for excessive force. They get slapped on the wrist, get desk duty for a few months, and then it's back to beating the cap out of any offenders they can find. I had a friend (now an ex-friend) who told me he joined the force so he could bust heads while breaking up bar fights and if anyone fought back, that would be justification to hit them even harder. Sad thing is, he used to be a pretty good guy in HS. I'm not sure where that violence came from, but he DEFINITELY should NOT be a cop.

The biggest wimpy *** douchbag from high school became a UVU cop. That kid tried pocking a fight with me everytime his 1 year younger brother was at his side. Neadless to say, they both always backed down and then became cops. Wonder why.

WTF is wrong with your country? So, I can take a 16 hour plane ride, get lit up as ****, beat the hell out of paramedics, and claim intoxication and childhood trauma as excuse? Where do I sign up?

Its the courts, the magistrates and judges are horribly out of touch, there is a fantastic amount of community anger about this. The within 12 hours of the decision the Ambo's have already started using their Ambulance's as rolling billboards attacking it, (bloody good on em) they were coming into work tonight with slogans on the side of their vans. I would expect the Department of Public Prosecution to appeal to the supreme court, its ****ing unacceptable. Whats happened to this country is ****ed, If your rich or a scumbag the law does not apply to you, if you're a normal tax payer who makes a mistake they will ruin your life. They just keeping squeezing the middle and working classes, while handing out a free ride to junkies and corporations, basically these parasites can do what they want because they put up too much resistance.

Its the courts, the magistrates and judges are horribly out of touch, there is a fantastic amount of community anger about this. The within 12 hours of the decision the Ambo's have already started using their Ambulance's as rolling billboards attacking it, (bloody good on em) they were coming into work tonight with slogans on the side of their vans. I would expect the Department of Public Prosecution to appeal to the supreme court, its ****ing unacceptable. Whats happened to this country is ****ed, If your rich or a scumbag the law does not apply to you, if you're a normal tax payer who makes a mistake they will ruin your life. They just keeping squeezing the middle and working classes, while handing out a free ride to junkies and corporations, basically these parasites can do what they want because they put up too much resistance.

Sounds interesting to read into. About the only thing I know about Australia comes from research into Lukadia's (now Jefferies after a merger) badass Pilbara region iron ore project. I thought it was pretty cool you guys ensured good jobs and housing for aborigines in the area. That's an excellent way to assimilate, in the American melting pot idea. I've been worried about AUS dependence on mining post-Chinese build out, similar to the huge post-industrial decline in American jobs after our industrial build. Is there any discussion of that there? You rely a ton on mining exports, and the Pilbara was a huge ore dump onto the market. (Also, Fortesque Board are a bunch of assholes).

Sounds interesting to read into. About the only thing I know about Australia comes from research into Lukadia's (now Jefferies after a merger) badass Pilbara region iron ore project. I thought it was pretty cool you guys ensured good jobs and housing for aborigines in the area. That's an excellent way to assimilate, in the American melting pot idea. I've been worried about AUS dependence on mining post-Chinese build out, similar to the huge post-industrial decline in American jobs after our industrial build. Is there any discussion of that there? You rely a ton on mining exports, and the Pilbara was a huge ore dump onto the market. (Also, Fortesque Board are a bunch of assholes).

Twiggy Forrest should be executed. There is really almost no popular discussion about the significant structural weaknesses of our economy, the fact that we are by and large a commodity exporting nation, that commodity prices have for the last 120 years been in constant decline with the exception of the world wars and China's rapid industrialisation. The fact that developed economies are less reliant on commodities which will further depress prices. That our mineral resource sector is majority foreign owned which means that the majority of the profits made of Australian minerals go overseas instead of staying in the country.

Is this discussed publicly? Nope. Melbourne and Sydney are two of the expensive cities in the world to live in, our four main banks function as an effective monopoly and are currently the subject of a Royal Commission. The housing bubble which they have fueled is making Melbourne and Sydney almost as expensive as London for real estate and is propped up by the banks access to trillions of dollars in superannuation funds, which is our collective retirement scheme. What happens when all this falls apart?

Public policy discussion in dominated by Asylum Seekers (telling black people they're no good and shouldn't come here, basically a continuation of the White Australia policy) whipping up fear about terrorism, the scourge of homosexuals and their secret plans to brainwash children and any other ****ing nonsense that means nobody has to really think about the ticking time bomb that is the economy, a melt down that will make the Irish economic crisis look like a ****ing dirty weekend away with a mistress who gives you the clap.

Good Cop, Bad Cop works sometimes. Everyone needs an advocate, everyone needs to fear someone.

what I saw of the troll job is just tiresome. Bring some love or stay outta my house. Even if I might play the Good Cop in political opinion forums sometimes, say for obvious underdogs, if I were a mod I'd just infract, maybe say prove you're a JazzFan somehow or go home.

First of all I didn't stalk, I only called to ask that the insults stop. These things wouldn't happen if people weren't such a-holes and didn't write vicious, profane, and indecent messages to people because they don't agree with them.

I did call another Jazz poster to ask if he knew who that person might be -- can't remember who, I think it was Troutbum -- and he told me about the relationship between One Brow and Aint.

First of all, Bwahahaha, this is amazing. I assure you, it was me you talked to, and for once in your life, you’re 100% correct. (Only because I had to hand-feed it to your dumbass, but I digress.)

Now, we all know Troutbum has always been the soul of honesty, and would never mislead someone just to have some fun.

I’m far too old for “fun” like that anymore. Besides, I don’t find bipolarism, schizophrenia, or duel personality disorder funny in the least bit. You need help, bro.

First of all, Bwahahaha, this is amazing. I assure you, it was me you talked to, and for once in your life, you’re 100% correct. (Only because I had to hand-feed it to your dumbass, but I digress.)

I’m far too old for “fun” like that anymore. Besides, I don’t find bipolarism, schizophrenia, or duel personality disorder funny in the least bit. You need help, bro.

Well, well, so you knew about it all along. I knew I wasn't crazy, at least not as crazy as One Brow -- LOL.

We do have a few duel personalities here, always have to have the last word. I've had my moments.