What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

More like an premature idea for newsfeed.

I visit several websites from time to time looking for rumors. They have a roll feeding out the goods on the home screen. It generates plenty traffic I'd guess, as they all mimic the same or similar model.

Maybe something like this would shake the money maker here, with a quick click through to the jazzfanz.

Meh. I'm not interested in the site making any more money.

I do.

These guys have one a great job and they should be commended/congratulated/assisted in whatever way we can. I wonder if I click on more ads - would that increase the revenue of the site?

Suggestion:

May be we should make it so if you click on x10 adds, you receive 1 additional rep point? Before you say "well what does that have to do with Rep"? Well isn't it just another form of commitment to this site? If someone can spend 20 minutes of their busy life clicking on Ads on JazzFanz - I say that's dedication to the site and it should be rewarded.

You don't speak Zulu??

That's translated as "you make me so horny, PKM!!!"

Hahaha.. talking about Zulu, I wonder if he's seen "Jungle Fever"????

It's an old movie. I saw it last night on telly. Our world/society has come a long way since then, has it not?!?!

This idea is underrated. Hoopshype does $8k per month. Insidehoops does $5,800.

Going big on a news feed can pay off.

Mr. Jason and Colton,

I've asked for this before and I don't think I've ever received a response.

Is there a way to make a word that has a linked URL a different color or maybe have it underlined? As it is, at least on my computer, it looks like any other word.

For instance, the word "word" in my previous sentence is linked but it does not look any different than the other words.

Any information would be helpful.

Mr. Jason and Colton,

Is there a way to make a word that has a linked URL a different color or maybe have it underlined? As it is, at least on my computer, it looks like any other word.

For instance, the word "word" in my previous sentence is linked but it does not look any different than the other words.

I think it has always been turned down in the past due to 'readability' issue.

Mr. Jason and Colton,

When you brought it up before I agreed that it would be a good thing. But I don't know how to implement if or if it's even possible with the current software. It's up to Jason.

I think it has always been turned down in the past due to 'readability' issue.

Can you speak to these readability issues? What are you referring to?

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Can you speak to these readability issues? What are you referring to?

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Don't you want it to appear in a different colours? Possibly blinking and flashing "Hey Look at me, I'm a LINKKKKK"???

With all the different sigs. we have on this site, it looks like a Las Vegas strip as it is... adding more colours to the body of the text is just gonna add to that. I think it's possible some people may get nausea reading something with too much colours/blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.