What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool if we could see totals of who you liked and who liked your posts. It might be something too difficult on your end but I think it would be interesting to see the top 3 people's posts I like the most and top three people who like my posts the most or something like that.

I think it would be cool if we could see totals of who you liked and who liked your posts. It might be something too difficult on your end but I think it would be interesting to see the top 3 people's posts I like the most and top three people who like my posts the most or something like that.

Added a couple options under the COMMUNITY menu at the top of the screen (browser version). These aren't specific to YOU but do show who likes the most and which threads/posts are most liked/thanked/etc.

Liked.

(Good idea btw)

Added a couple options under the COMMUNITY menu at the top of the screen (browser version). These aren't specific to YOU but do show who likes the most and which threads/posts are most liked/thanked/etc.
Will have to check this out. (No way to look at this on the app I assume?)

Cool.

I would have never thought I'd make the top 5 dislikes received... obviously a lot of people with poor taste of top-tier content creation.

Closing this thread to encourage more granular threads of individual requests. If there's something you'd like to provide feedback on that hasn't been mentioned (or has and "ignored" lol), open a new thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.