What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for Admin.

I know a user can subscribe to a thread and sort said thread into a folder. Can a user save a post for later viewing?

Quick question for Admin.

I know a user can subscribe to a thread and sort said thread into a folder. Can a user save a post for later viewing?

Not that I'm aware of... what's the use case or why are you wanting to do this for an individual post?

Not that I'm aware of... what's the use case or why are you wanting to do this for an individual post?

Let's say there's a "user" who keeps making claim about the season and that he/ she is never wrong or rarely wrong. I'd love to be able to save these claims so I can bring them up at the end of the season and smash them into their virtual fat ****ing face...in good spirit of course.

Let's say there's a "user" who keeps making claim about the season and that he/ she is never wrong or rarely wrong. I'd love to be able to save these claims so I can bring them up at the end of the season and smash them into their virtual fat ****ing face...in good spirit of course.

Ok, fair enough. lol

This is not supported today but interesting. Only guidance I'd have today is (if you're using the normal site view on a browser), click on the number in the upper right of the post. That will refresh your browser to a link directly to that post. Then copy/paste or use Evernote or some other tool to save that content and link.

Sorry.

Ok, fair enough. lol

This is not supported today but interesting. Only guidance I'd have today is (if you're using the normal site view on a browser), click on the number in the upper right of the post. That will refresh your browser to a link directly to that post. Then copy/paste or use Evernote or some other tool to save that content and link.

Sorry.

Yeah I figured that was the only way I could it. Rather cumbersome but I get it. If you do come across another way, I'd be interested...thanks, sir.

Easy. Cloud tag the same think on each thread. Siri recommends vyinil one is pouty

So what are we doing with rep/likes/dislikes?

I love the idea of starting over at 0. If people want that nonsense, you have to be a premium member and pay Jason the $25 (even if you've already paid) for a five year membership (not lifetime) and start over with 0 rep. That money could go toward certain things. Whoever has the highest rep by a certain date could get two free tix to a Jazz game. The leftover money could go to a charity perhaps? Or to the person with the second highest rep. Something like that. $5 of the $25 would go toward this annually. I would think we could easily get 20 people here to pay that. Hopefully more like 40-60.

I love the idea of starting over at 0. If people want that nonsense, you have to be a premium member and pay Jason the $25 (even if you've already paid) for a five year membership (not lifetime) and start over with 0 rep. That money could go toward certain things. Whoever has the highest rep by a certain date could get two free tix to a Jazz game. The leftover money could go to a charity perhaps? Or to the person with the second highest rep. Something like that. $5 of the $25 would go toward this annually. I would think we could easily get 20 people here to pay that. Hopefully more like 40-60.

Holy ****. Please shut the **** up.

Seek help.

And I don't want to start over from 0.
I have the highest rep (yuge - believe me) and I know how to use it for the betterment of the community.
Uncapped Rep making JFC great again.

Holy ****. Please shut the **** up.

Hey, it's DwarfBoy! Welcome back. Much better than the ******** vanilla you've posted 95% of the time since you've returned from having run away years ago. Glad to see you still have a little bit of a sac left. Even if it is shriveled up and never used.

Haha, a rep war for real money would be entertaining and probably the death of jazzfanz. I'm in!

I honestly wonder if such a thing would even be legal?

To enter the rep-war you have to pay $25. Winner of rep-war gets a prize. I mean reputation is completely merit-based, right?

Would need very specific rules as to collusion, probably impossible to enforce.

Forced ignores.

Were the community decides to force the addition of another poster to your ignore list.

Only half kidding.

Moderators who discipline posters who constantly harass others.

DDWs6ZK.gif

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.