What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this but I am curious if anyone else is having trouble accessing the site over the last three or four days, off and on. I've had a lot of trouble both from my phone and my laptop..."Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found." Then minutes later, it's fine. This has happened about ten times I would say.

I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this but I am curious if anyone else is having trouble accessing the site over the last three or four days, off and on. I've had a lot of trouble both from my phone and my laptop..."Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found." Then minutes later, it's fine. This has happened about ten times I would say.

Yes.

Yup.

Happened to me the same time last year too (not sure if it's related). I remembered cos we had the fantasy draft at the time and it was frustrating not being able to open the page.

I get it a LOT using tapatalk. Never had it on my desktop or ipad (don't use tapatalk on that).

Happening to me with tapatalk and IOS plus on my MacBook Pro with the regular site.

But hey, I'm posting now...

Common theme seems to be apple sucks. No problems whatsoever on google chrome and Android.

I use Google Chrome to access the internet...if that means anything.

On an apple product though? You also mentioned safari. Idk, could be something else. Just found it interesting that most people reporting this recently were on apple devices.

On an apple product though? You also mentioned safari. Idk, could be something else. Just found it interesting that most people reporting this recently were on apple devices.

It's gone now... I'm also using a mac... so... is it a mac related issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.