What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we could get a "troll" label for certain posters? Likes ones who are an in the extreme negative of rep and just **** post? Like how the moderators have a blue tag that says "moderator" posters with extreme negative rep have a red tag that says "Troll"?

Or is that too much of a reward for people being trolls?

What if we could get a "troll" label for certain posters? Likes ones who are an in the extreme negative of rep and just **** post? Like how the moderators have a blue tag that says "moderator" posters with extreme negative rep have a red tag that says "Troll"?

Actually that's too much of a reward for trolls.

There you go. ;)

Why do I get notifications on the website (not the app) of me liking someone else's posts? Is this something I need to fix in my settings or does it do this for everyone. I am aware that I liked, disliked, thanked or repped someone without a notification telling me I did that.

I suppose I could ignore them but I like to keep notifications cleared out because as much as I want to ignore all of them I have some internal need to keep them tidy/organized.

Why do I get notifications on the website (not the app) of me liking someone else's posts? Is this something I need to fix in my settings or does it do this for everyone. I am aware that I liked, disliked, thanked or repped someone without a notification telling me I did that.

I suppose I could ignore them but I like to keep notifications cleared out because as much as I want to ignore all of them I have some internal need to keep them tidy/organized.

Specifically when you use the app to like a post and you later come to the website and get a notification that you did so?

Yes, this happens to me as well. I appreciate the comment and will look into it more.

Specifically when you use the app to like a post and you later come to the website and get a notification that you did so?

Yes, this happens to me as well. I appreciate the comment and will look into it more.
Yep, that is what happens. It's not a big deal, just an odd feature.

For what it's worth, this used to happen to me, but doesn't any more. I'm not sure what's different.

Should editing a post make it lose its likes? It currently does not, but if someone edits a post maybe you dont like it anymore or want your like associated with the changes?

I dont think anyone abuses this, but it would be easy to. Im not sure it really matters that much but just a random funny idea I had. Maybe some trolls or others will abuse it now...

You seem to be able to remove Likes on the app but not on the website. I think that should be able to be done on the website as well.

You seem to be able to remove Likes on the app but not on the website. I think that should be able to be done on the website as well.

yeah, you're right

I thought maybe after I gave this a thumbs up I'd try to give it a thumbs down, but that option disappeared. All I that was left was to thank you. So I did.

I wonder if I can unlike this if I go to the app, or only if I can only unlike on the app that which was liked on the app to begin with.

This has been fixed. You can now unclick your post feedback on the website as well as app. Thanks! :)
[MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION] [MENTION=84]moevillini[/MENTION] [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

This has been fixed. You can now unclick your post feedback on the website as well as app. Thanks! :)
[MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION] [MENTION=84]moevillini[/MENTION] [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

Does the style from the drop down menu make a difference on some functions?

Yes, just 2 options. I'm using 2015 standard so I'm guessing that's costing me some functions?

Yes, just 2 options. I'm using 2015 standard so I'm guessing that's costing me some functions?

Shouldn't be. What are you seeing? 2015 (standard) is the complete functionality. 2015 mobile is stripped down.

Interesting, I tried undoing a dislike yesterday and couldn't.

Ah, yes. That was yesterday. I screwed up the dislikes by hiding names and not allowing you unclick. Now it should be fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.