What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, now that you mention it...

it seems fine on my laptop, but then when I look on mobile it is not formatted correctly

or maybe I'm just losing my mind?

Yep...

Oh and one other thing - shouldn't this thread be titled "Site issues - site suggestions" ?

Jason/Mods,

I think it would be great if we had a link (to the right of Quick Links maybe?) that had a drop down that contained links (sorry for using the word three times) to the better NBA sites like 82games, shamsports, and so forth. Not ones with articles per se but ones that are more analytics, CBA-based. Others smarter than me on this matter like GVC and Kenwood could recommend which sites are must-haves. But I think it would be great to have the better ones handy. And perhaps, once a month a certain poster could write a short article about one of the sites provided, the ins and outs of the site, its' strengths and so forth. Just an idea to help better educate our users about basketball and bring better discussions to the table.

Jason/Mods,

I think it would be great if we had a link (to the right of Quick Links maybe?) that had a drop down that contained links (sorry for using the word three times) to the better NBA sites like 82games, shamsports, and so forth. Not ones with articles per se but ones that are more analytics, CBA-based. Others smarter than me on this matter like GVC and Kenwood could recommend which sites are must-haves. But I think it would be great to have the better ones handy. And perhaps, once a month a certain poster could write a short article about one of the sites provided, the ins and outs of the site, its' strengths and so forth. Just an idea to help better educate our users about basketball and bring better discussions to the table.

I've debated user-created "articles" for years. In fact, this site started with user-created articles/posts/opinion pieces alongside the forum and other Utah Jazz detail. I'm open for the links idea and the change from just a forum for sure but it requires some more thought and willingness to contribute from the community. Anyway, thanks for the thought - anyone else have ideas along these lines?

Need to verify losing of mind...

I was surfing the site either last night or the night before. I could ****ing swear there was a post by Jason talking about removing the profanity filter via a change in our profile settings. Unless I completely dreamed this. I guess there is that chance.

Jason/Mods,

I may not be looking in the right place but I can't seem to find the link we previously had that detailed the Jazz future draft picks. Where is that and if we don't have it, can we get it back again somewhere? Thanks.

Jason/Mods,

I may not be looking in the right place but I can't seem to find the link we previously had that detailed the Jazz future draft picks. Where is that and if we don't have it, can we get it back again somewhere? Thanks.

I don't know. Are you referring to something posted by Kenwood? Not sure.

I remember what he's talking about, but don't think we've had that for a couple of years.

I remember what he's talking about, but don't think we've had that for a couple of years.

Yeah, I liked that. For example, it comes in handy for us when discussing something like the Memphis trade and what we got out of it. Many of us, myself included, thought it was the Memphis' 2nd rounder but it evidently is in fact the better of the Toronto/Boston 2nd rounders that I am assuming Memphis owns.

Last edited:
I've debated user-created "articles" for years. In fact, this site started with user-created articles/posts/opinion pieces alongside the forum and other Utah Jazz detail. I'm open for the links idea and the change from just a forum for sure but it requires some more thought and willingness to contribute from the community. Anyway, thanks for the thought - anyone else have ideas along these lines?

I would make an attempt to write something convincing once or twice a year.

Is there any way to make ignore work on quoted posts as well? I don't wan't to see any of thriller's **** tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.