What's new

Site feedback/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you want it to appear in a different colours? Possibly blinking and flashing "Hey Look at me, I'm a LINKKKKK"???

I don't know your posting style, so I'm not sure if you're trolling but just in case you're not, I think I need to remind you that I'm not a 14 year old girl (low hanging fruit...go ahead hacks...you know who you are.).

I'd think a simple underline would be sufficient.

Thank you.

I don't know your posting style, so I'm not sure if you're trolling but just in case you're not, I think I need to remind you that a 14 year old girl is typically taller than me and has bigger balls. (low hanging fruit...go ahead hacks...you know who you are.).

Thanks for the update.

"Reply with quote" and "Multi-quote" functions are not currently working. Admin, please advise.

Just need to get time to change it... Priorities I suppose.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Just need to get time to change it... Priorities I suppose.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I understand that that translates to family and children. No worries, sir. Just wondering and making sure I wasn't being marginalized as a result of my ethnicity.

Be good.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Was FINALLY in the code adding something for colton and fixed the links to display with an underline now.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I can't disagree. I thought there was a way where it would only affect URL links. If you get other complaints and want to remove, that's fine with me. My apologies to other board participants. I was trying to up the positivity of the board experience.

Yeah, made the change then realized the style is across much of the site. I could restrict it to threads and may do that when I get a little more time to mess with it. The software tries to make things easier but...

I just got this kind of error while making a post in a thread. I was not trying to PM the user referenced.

Screen shot 2014-06-25 at 11.37.42 AM.jpg

I just got this kind of error while making a post in a thread. I was not trying to PM the user referenced.

View attachment 3621
For someone that likes to report when threads need to be moved to other forums due to relevance (thanks btw), interesting that you put this here.

That said, the user is "subscribing" to the thread and their inbox is full. Not clean error but something on my list for sure, thank you.

For someone that likes to report when threads need to be moved to other forums due to relevance (thanks btw), interesting that you put this here.

Oh ****. Did I do wrong? Is there a bug report thread that I maybe missed. My apologies.

Well that was hurtful.

I know, my bad. I sometimes forget that there is a real person behind the screen name and avatar, and not some short-stacked tool face who is entering mid-life with no companionship other than his cats and ol' righty. Apologies, Dick.

Wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.