What's new

Snyder to step down - Woj

giphy.gif

Wow. All the signs were pointing to this happening, but I still didn't quite believe it until now. I definitely got frustrated with Quin at times but I still believe he's one of the better coaches in the league...at the same time, maybe a new voice will do this group some good.

Helluva coach but it's time for him to go...team needs a new voice

Just like Celtics had to let Brad Steven's go to get a new voice in udoka lol

End of an Era...won a ton of games...albeit reg season games smh lol

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Wow. Not a shocker but still surprised. Seems like blowing that Denver series really hurt him. What broke me was this year. We were supposedly going to load manage our star players and try and develop new talent. Instead, it was the same old same old. Same rotations, same strategies, and ultimately the same failures. Watching us blow leads because we don’t play any defense and Chuck up low % shots just killed us.

Donovan Mitchell and his camp broke him

lol

Quin broke Quin by being a mediocre coach who was not good enough to be as stubborn as he was.

You trying to pin this on Don once again shows how utterly obsessed you are with the man. Take a step back and use this off-season to get the mental health you need before I turn on the news and see your name attached to another awful mass-shooting because you can't seem to stop obsessing over one man for even a minute.

Truly, I say this as a friend: get help before it's too late and you end up on a list with the likes of Adam Lanza, James Holmes and other mentally disturbed individuals like yourself.

Hope they at least tried to trade him to LA or Charlotte.

And yeah, this is crazy. How often do coaches quit? And what does that say about our team of “good” guys?

lol

Quin broke Quin by being a mediocre coach who was not good enough to be as stubborn as he was.

You trying to pin this on Don once again shows how utterly obsessed you are with the man. Take a step back and use this off-season to get the mental health you need before I turn on the news and see your name attached to another awful mass-shooting because you can't seem to stop obsessing over one man for even a minute.

Truly, I say this as a friend: get help before it's too late and you end up on a list with the likes of Adam Lanza, James Holmes and other mentally disturbed individuals like yourself.
Just because I have a different basketball opinion than you do does not make me obsessed or crazy lmao.

lol

WTF is this clown ****?

Quin stepping down is a huge sign we got to blow this **** up.

Say what you want about Quin and his coaching quality. Maybe he isnt the coaching god the media makes him out to be, but he is undoubtedly one of the smartest coaches in basketball. He knows his ****. He knows this team is going nowhere. You got to believe if he had any hope for this team he would have stuck around.

Just blow it the **** up and stop kidding yourselves Smith and company.