What's new

Snyder to step down - Woj

Just because I have a different basketball opinion than you do does not make me obsessed or crazy lmao.
lmao read your post history. You can't go a day without posting about Don - whether it's the fact he wouldn't start on the two Finals teams or taking the news about Quin resigning and pinning it on Don.

Your obsession is sick. Get help - or at least go get yourself a prostitute or something.

And I'm sorry if you dont think Donovan Mitchell's camp is a big reason Quin got burnt out this year, you are on one. The constant stream of rumors based around Mitchell had to exhaust the team.

lmao read your post history. You can't go a day without posting about Don - whether it's the fact he wouldn't start on the two Finals teams or taking the news about Quin resigning and pinning it on Don.

Your obsession is sick. Get help - or at least go get yourself a prostitute or something.
Man, it's like Donovan Mitchell is on the Utah Jazz and his future with the team is the main topic of the off-season and the most widely debated issue w/ the most varying amount of opinions.

Should I be talking about Royce O'Neale and what he's doing this summer?

And I'm sorry if you dont think Donovan Mitchell's camp is a big reason Quin got burnt out this year, you are on one. The constant stream of rumors based around Mitchell had to exhaust the team.
It's largely irrelevant. Snyder leaving means the Jazz are about go through some sh*t, which is good. The current situation was not working. What matters now is who's getting dealt and for what.

I'm really curious to see how Quin does with his next team. How much was dysfunctional players and how much is his reluctance to hurt feelings? It seems as if we could start a whole new era of Jazz basketball. My only hope is that whoever is the next coach can hold players accountable for playing defense. Especially Don, if we indeed keep him. Best case scenario he will either get better at playing d or hasten his demand for a trade.

I'm really curious to see how Quin does with his next team. How much was dysfunctional players and how much is his reluctance to hurt feelings? It seems as if we could start a whole new era of Jazz basketball. My only hope is that whoever is the next coach can hold players accountable for playing defense. Especially Don, if we indeed keep him. Best case scenario he will either get better at playing d or hasten his demand for a trade.
He will likely do incredible.

That's the thing that hurts.

I really think everyone from this Jazz team will probably find pretty good success (besides Donovan) outside of the Jazz. We were worse than the sum of our parts this year.

He will likely do incredible.

That's the thing that hurts.

I really think everyone from this Jazz team will probably find pretty good success (besides Donovan) outside of the Jazz. We were worse than the sum of our parts this year.
I would certainly agree with that! Just a tremendous disappointment.

Larsen, Jones and Checketts have all tweeted that Terry Stotts is a name to watch....it feels like he might be the front runner at this point.

I mean, if the mental illness is being an obsessive jazz fan who post on a jazz message board, guilty.

But dont spiderman meme me just cuz you are butthurt over the fact I dont like Donnie Boy

Bro, it's a mental illness when your entire persona is built around hating one specific player. Just looking at the last 20 threads you've started, over half have been about Mitchell, including one where you outright claim the thread will be toxic.

You're sick and that's all I'm ever going to say to you again because I am probably already on your kill list and I'm not in the mood to die. So, have fun with your hate and obsession. If you're not going to take my kind suggestion to seek help seriously, the only course of action at this point is to put you on ignore so I don't have to worry about having any level of connection to you when you inevitably shoot up a school or something.