What's new

So the problem really is Corbin.

Call a ....... timeout in the third quarter before they get too far behind and take out Watson, Marvin, and Foye -- is that so hard to figure out?

Isn't that what he did? Only he did it at the 6 minute mark so his players wouldn't be completely dead by the end of the 4th. We can't play our young kids the entire ****ing game. When will this get through your goddamn head?

How the hell does your bench outscore your starters consistently for the whole season. ARe you retarded? Corbin is clueless.

I wouldn't call myself a Corbin supporter, but the amount of blame he is getting for this game is ridiculous. I guess I should have seen it coming though. All that excess left-over blame from AL being out all went to Corbin.

Serious question do you really not see why people are putting some blame on Corbin? All of your responses absolve him. He doesn't get all of the blame but he gets a healthy does of it. He has a truckload of data to know that starting Marv Earl and Foye is moronic yet he keeps going with it. That's one of a bazillions examples of coaching fail.

I am asking because I can't tell if you people are just messing with other posters or you are serious.

Isn't that what he did? Only he did it at the 6 minute mark so his players wouldn't be completely dead by the end of the 4th. We can't play our young kids the entire ****ing game. When will this get through your goddamn head?

Then how about we play our crappier players against the other teams back ups so that they have a better chance to succeed? Is that a good idea?

Serious question do you really not see why people are putting some blame on Corbin? All of your responses absolve him. He doesn't get all of the blame but he gets a healthy does of it. He has a truckload of data to know that starting Marv Earl and Foye is moronic yet he keeps going with it. That's one of a bazillions examples of coaching fail.

I am asking because I can't tell if you people are just messing with other posters or you are serious.

Again, I propose this question: What was he supposed to do if Marv Earl and Foye weren't given minutes? Play our core4 the entire game long?

Sandy this is the NBA. It doesnt matter if you 18 or 28. You play who is good and will help you win. Corbin exercises favoritism to the veterans. This is not how this game works.

This is just stupidity from start to finish. To blame this game on Corbin, and not Watson Foye and Marvin is nothing short of compete idiocy.

Oh trust me we all put some blame on watson, foye and marvin as well......alot of blame

You guys are ridiculous. This game was lost due to lack of backcourt depth, not Corbin. Was he supposed to play Hayward Burks and Carroll for 48 minutes?

Trolling
I wouldn't call myself a Corbin supporter, but the amount of blame he is getting for this game is ridiculous. I guess I should have seen it coming though. All that excess left-over blame from AL being out all went to Corbin.

Dude, please. This is nothing more than a schtik you've sold yourself on.

Again, I propose this question: What was he supposed to do if Marv Earl and Foye weren't given minutes? Play our core4 the entire game long?

Play marv, foye, and earl against the other teams back ups..... this isn't rocket science bro

Watch as I blow your mind with logic:

If you start a player in the 1st and 3rd quarters, they will be able to play more minutes without getting tired. So instead of starting the 3rd quarter, for example, with the three garbage players I can't even be bothered to remember the names of, and having Hayward Carroll and Burks play the last 22 minutes of the game, how about we start them in the 3rd, give them a short rest near the end of the 3rd/start of the 4th, and then bring them back?

It's the type of thing all other coaches typically do, but all other coaches have common sense. Corbin does not.
it makes to much sense

corbin is not a coach he si a troll.
that is the only logical conclusion

Ya but who the **** is employing Corbin?

Its more than one problem.

Corbin isn't going to fire himself

Corbin not subbing out Watson is no different than KOC not subbing out Corbin

KOC not subbing out Corbin is not different than Greg not subbing out KOC.

It comes from the top down.

We are Utah

After they were behind by 12 points -- you don't wait that long. Especially since these same guys stunk up the court in the first half.

Then how about we play our crappier players against the other teams back ups so that they have a better chance to succeed? Is that a good idea?

Monta Ellis averages 37.5 MPG, and is consistently has one of the highest MPG ratings year in, year out.

He played with most of their bench tonight, with Jennings and Reddick exchanging duties until all three of them played at the end.

No matter when Foye or Watson would check in, they were getting their asses completely handed to them by their three guards. We were getting slaughtered all game long, and there was absolutely nothing we could do except hope that they would either stop hitting shots, or they would pass to players like Dunleavy or Ilyasova who would then miss shots themselves.

After they were behind by 12 points -- you don't wait that long. Especially since these same guys stunk up the court in the first half.

Okay he should have subbed them out at the 8 minute mark, and proceeded to play them for 20 minutes straight. Stellar ****ing idea.

Monta Ellis averages 37.5 MPG, and is consistently has one of the highest MPG ratings year in, year out.

He played with most of their bench tonight, with Jennings and Reddick exchanging duties until all three of them played at the end.

No matter when Foye or Watson would check in, they were getting their asses completely handed to them by their three guards. We were getting slaughtered all game long, and there was absolutely nothing we could do except hope that they would either stop hitting shots, or they would pass to players like Dunleavy or Ilyasova who would then miss shots themselves.

I actually thought Watson played good defense in the 1st. Got a lot of steals and kind of harassed Jennings.

Stop trolling for a second and answer this: Wouldnt it be better to bring our crappier players of the bench to play against other teams crappier players so they have a better chance to succeed? (not talking specifically about tonight, but every game)