What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Not a fan of left-over halloween candy. It starts to get stale, and I keep eating it anyway, so then I am sitting there on the floor, eating stale candy in a giant puddle of self-loathing.
This
so much this.
I took mine to work and just left it in the breakroom. Saved me from myself.

So have a lot of people at my work. I hadn't bought any myself, but now I'm forced to eat other people's leftovers. I can't help it.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

For some reason i can resist the candy when im at work but at home its hopeless.

For some reason i can resist the candy when im at work but at home its hopeless.

Probably has something to do with you doing something. If I’m just sitting around, I tend to stuff my face with whatever we have. I can be home doing work stuff on the computer and not touch a piece of candy. As soon as I sit down to watch tv, I start eating whatever I can find.

For the last two weeks every shift at work has been like doing 8 hours of mild cardio.

Yeah, so triggered for standing up to repugnant behavior toward fellow Americans. Pretty obvious where we're headed as a country under Trump. You're fine with that though aren't you, rare? Well as I've said here several times, my dad(and mom) already lived through that **** under Hitler and you're foolish of you think Trump's rise and the vitriol and acquiescence of our residents isn't similar.

Look. I agree that the confederate flag is stupid, and hurtful at this point. But you’re standing up to repugnant behavior toward fellow Americans by vandalizing property? Do you not see the contradiction there? Cause buddy...when he/she sees their property vandalized, do you think maybe they feel like they have to stand up for the repugnant behavior they’re receiving from fellow Americans?

You’re showing the same attitude those racists are. Different viewpoints, different ideas, but the same action points. You’re not going to do anything but make it worse by doing that. They’ll just get angry...kind of like how we have two angry mobs on each side of the country. Shame them with love, not with hate and anger.

Look. I agree that the confederate flag is stupid, and hurtful at this point. But you’re standing up to repugnant behavior toward fellow Americans by vandalizing property? Do you not see the contradiction there? Cause buddy...when he/she sees their property vandalized, do you think maybe they feel like they have to stand up for the repugnant behavior they’re receiving from fellow Americans?

You’re showing the same attitude those racists are. Different viewpoints, different ideas, but the same action points. You’re not going to do anything but make it worse by doing that. They’ll just get angry...kind of like how we have two angry mobs on each side of the country. Shame them with love, not with hate and anger.

Of course you're right. But if it were in my neighborhood I'd be so tempted to **** his **** up.

When you're in moderate traffic, nothing serious, everything's moving but traffic is heavy and you find yourself behind the guy who likes to give 2 football fields worth of following distance. That's not the pet peeve. The pet peeve is when this person, faced with a yellow light and plenty of time to stop just glides on through as the light turns red and leaves you behind.

Similar, I assume it's the exact same people, but when you're behind a slowpoke who when you get to a 4 way stop doesn't even sort of come to a rolling stop, they just flat out run it.