What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

We built our house last year. Across the street, there's a house that rents out their basement. Their first tenant owned a big *** cruiser van from the early 90s and it looked crazy white trash and was an eye sore. They parked in front of our house for the first year. Now, they have a highway patrol officer that parks his big *** truck in front of our house. He parks it facing the wrong direction and 10 feet from a crosswalk (he breaks 4 laws every time he does it.) The ******* always comes home late and honks the horn when he locks it and it makes my dogs go wild. If he's not doing that, he's blasting music or his truck is just loud af.

I told my gf as soon as I see him, I'm calling his *** out. If you write traffic tickets for a living, you better follow simple traffic rules. ****ing assholes.

You're never gonna call him out.

And yet it’s gone on for a year without you saying anything other than in a Utah Jazz forum.

No, it hasn't been a year. It was a year with the first guy, in which both my gf and I said things to him.

I've only ever seen the highway patrol guy once while outside and he was on the other side of the street with family and I figured I'd bite my tongue.

I don't need to convince you or anyone that I speak my mind and have no problem calling people out so if you guys think I don't have the spine to call him out, cool, dudes.

I hate it when I’m unloading my truck and my box of screws spills out all over the parking spot in front of my house. Impossible to clean up.

When sports websites that give the times for games don't specify the time zone. Ok, game's at 1 pm, that's great! But is that 1 pm my time, 1 pm Eastern time, 1 pm local time for where the game is being played, or what?