What's new

Suck It Conley Haters

He was amazing in Game 7.

Dishonest? Piss off

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Lmao bruh. This perfectly displays how bad you are. Conley can have a big sample of playing well for the Jazz, not to mention his career sample of being Mike Conley, and you're still going to be like "Durr, but what about that one game"

Lmao bruh. This perfectly displays how bad you are. Conley can have a big sample of playing well for the Jazz, not to mention his career sample of being Mike Conley, and you're still going to be like "Durr, but what about that one game"
You said top form since February 2020. He was completely dreadful in Game 5 and Game 7 when Malone put the mighty Morris on him.

But he is some revelation because he plays well the first 3 games of the regular season?

Slow your roll on the trash talk. Bruh

You said top form since February 2020. He was completely dreadful in Game 5 and Game 7 when Malone put the mighty Morris on him.

But he is some revelation because he plays well the first 3 games of the regular season?

Slow your roll on the trash talk. Bruh

Lol. I think this is what @Saint Cy of JFC is talking about. The second half of last year, he was good and then you point out one game, almost as if to say he was a complete scrub the entire year.

Lol. I think this is what @Saint Cy of JFC is talking about. The second half of last year, he was good and then you point out one game, almost as if to say he was a complete scrub the entire year.
Didn't we win at a better rate when Conley didn't play last year? In the playoffs, we were 1-1 without him and 2-3 with him. Really, we should have been 2-0 without him if we could have gotten a stop and not had a bone head mistake.

Conley's playmaking with our bigs and shooting are tops right now. Last year our defense dipped and that hurt Conley. It took a year for Conley for him to adjust and now we have better defensive pieces to help unlock Conley and we are seeing it happen.

Didn't we win at a better rate when Conley didn't play last year?
Only if you ignore strength of schedule.

But I think an important point (and one I think the Jazz have been relying on) is that these on-off stats are highly unreliable when it comes to future impact. They can vary quite a lot from year to year, depending on things like teammates playing with, time spent in a particular system/with particular teammates, simple year-to-year variability, etc. You're probably better off using the player's career quality to anticipate future impact than a small sample size with a new team & system. I think the Jazz were wise to do so.

Only if you ignore strength of schedule.

But I think an important point (and one I think the Jazz have been relying on) is that these on-off stats are highly unreliable when it comes to future impact. They can vary quite a lot from year to year, depending on things like teammates playing with, time spent in a particular system/with particular teammates, simple year-to-year variability, etc. You're probably better off using the player's career quality to anticipate future impact than a small sample size with a new team & system. I think the Jazz were wise to do so.
Fair.

Instead of bashing Don and throwing a party for Conley, maybe we show respect to Quin's staff for using Conley in a different way while acknowledging that Don's gravity as the primary ball handler makes Conley's job infinitely easier.

Holy **** lmao the parody
Thanks for taking time from your personal Conley parade to once again make zero contribution to the conversation.

I bet you'll be the exact same next year....

Fact:
We won at a better rate without Conley last year than we did with him. And yes, that includes maybe a softer regular season schedule, but also includes our playoff series.

Fact:
We are only 3 games into the season. Conley has played well. Kudos to him. He's playing in a very low stress role since he's playing off the ball. It's new to him and opponents. Let's not overexaggerate.

Fair.

Instead of bashing Don and throwing a party for Conley, maybe we show respect to Quin's staff for using Conley in a different way while acknowledging that Don's gravity as the primary ball handler makes Conley's job infinitely easier.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile ap

Thanks for taking time from your personal Conley parade to once again make zero contribution to the conversation.

I bet you'll be the exact same next year....

Fact:
We won at a better rate without Conley last year than we did with him. And yes, that includes maybe a softer regular season schedule, but also includes our playoff series.

Fact:
We are only 3 games into the season. Conley has played well. Kudos to him. He's playing in a very low stress role since he's playing off the ball. It's new to him and opponents. Let's not overexaggerate.
absolute parody

Mike has been really good. I hope he keeps it up. This is the guy I thought we traded for. Our best offensive player has been off for two games and we went 1-1 and could have gone 2-0. That’s what Mike brings. If everyone clicks in we get more games like Portland.

Thrilled with how Mike has rebounded. It isn’t even just the numbers. He isn’t just making shots. He looks like he gets it and fits in. Last year when he had it going it was still kinda my turn your turn. He’s not forcing things and looks really comfortable.
His Pick and Roll with Gobert is just a clinic. I'm wondering where the practice time came for that, because it just seems it is going to get even better with more time.

Mike has been phenomenal... jebus if we got this Mike with a normal bogey and a normal DM... holy *****alls.